my new tank!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

it does have 1 full baby underneath it...:)
its fuzzy and have ball like hairs...theres maroon specks on it..has light blue base...really cool.:)

I love that scoly picture in post #33...the third picture. It's like it is reaching out to eat ME!

Did you ever end up selling you previous tank?

put a few zoas/palys in the tank...i just couldnt wait...i am liking the colors of my corals,my pc actinics in my old tank is really ugly...and with my new lights i just couldnt believe the colors that are coming out in my corals:D
heres a few....
magician palys(still piss off)
pink palys with green mouth
rastas

Its amazing what good lighting will do for the way a coral looks. I started putting my corals under my new halide last night and found corals in corals I didn't know they had. Where do you get all your corals? you have got to find some good deals on them otherwise you are droppin some serious coin......

Tom

some are good deals..some are not:D..some i get lucky some not:D
i just had a major loss of lps(acans) a couple of months ago and it really was frustrating...now im stocking back up on acans but just frags...:)
some stuff i have it long time..its just hiding:)

Last edited:
thanks...from a guy who's selling everything 3 months ago..he lives in tacoma...
slow grower..took like almost 2 months to give me 1 polyp...then now i can see it has 2 polyps on the way:):p

some are good deals..some are not:D..some i get lucky some not:D
i just had a major loss of lps(acans) a couple of months ago and it really was frustrating...now im stocking back up on acans but just frags...:)
some stuff i have it long time..its just hiding:)

What happened to the acans?

i didnt know i have to dose magnesium,all along i never dose mag..so my mag was really low..few of my acans starts receding and then high nitrates,then bacterial infection...
i lost like 2 colonies then a few frags,also some chalices...i manage to save half colony of my rainbow acan,but the color went bright orange/red so the rainbow went away(i had it in too much light:(
hope color comes back though...:)

pic for the night before lights off:)just 2 actinic t5 bulbs are on..
i still have the other side to fill up:D

Last edited:
i know it will be,,, it already is :D:D:D:D

Jealous :p !!!! and very happy for you!!!:)

thank u:)im happy too...i didnt know my corals can look like this...i really have a crappy actinic in my old one..bulb really old and worn out...im liking the t5's..u can find nice combos...i have like 16 t5 bulbs to choose from before i get the right color i wanted:D

Back