my new tank!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

looking good I am going to have to get with you on some trades. it looks like your collection of nice things is growing. I saw the red bubble shroom in there. mine died about 2 months after I gave you the other one let me know if it splits again.. Oh and the bazooka joe is growing great now, still small but growing

looking good I am going to have to get with you on some trades. it looks like your collection of nice things is growing. I saw the red bubble shroom in there. mine died about 2 months after I gave you the other one let me know if it splits again.. Oh and the bazooka joe is growing great now, still small but growing

sure andy:)happy to know that the bazooka joe is doping good:):p

atlantis aquarium..:)actually i bought it long ago but then they couldnt send it because it moved to a spot where they couldnt get it..and then i got a call unexpectedly that they already got it...but then i bought a blue carpet last week...so i will have 2 carpets in my tank :shock:heres the tiny nem in the tank

Last edited:
got these super nice colony of deepwater zoas:)few polyps is open but they are sweet:p

also added another bleeding apple scoly:)still pissed...:D

thank u:)

heres my new zoas.......
and new scoly not pissed anymore....but hungry:D

Attachments

• DSC06390.jpg
    DSC06390.jpg
    48.5 KB
Wow those are some amazing colors, I'm convinced I need to add more actinic lighting to mine. Those scolys are awesome!!!

Back