my new tank!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

lol, there is more value in those 4 scoly's than there is for my entire system.

Tom

nope tom,2 of my scolys is super cheap....;)

red deepwaters....:)and my favorite....yumas:):D

Attachments

• DSC06446.jpg
    DSC06446.jpg
    54.2 KB
finally got this blue carpet today...this thing is huge..:shock::eek:
color is soooooo pretty..i dont have blue in my tank(except tubs blue zoas) and this one really stands out...the blue color of it is so pretty...

in the tank....i shove all the frags away....took 1 huge piece of liverock to make space...right now its moving:eek:but not like walking like rbta..its trying to anchor and attach its foot in the rock or in the sandbed/floor....very very sticky....very interesting...

i can tell my clowns are anxious...:D

:eek: I want I want:lol:

It might be time to upgrade again with that thing your running out of room for zoo's:lol:

no upgrade...will try to convince my husband...
once red carpet gets a bit bigger..this beauty will go...but for now,i will enjoy it..its really a beauty:)

i need to clean my tank..its geting dirty again...:Dright now the carpet is moving but not walking:)

ok after some time...it anchored and finally attached its foot to a rock in the sandbed....it went inside the cave that i made and now it didnt take a lot of space...:)
and my mini red carpet...:)

yup...:)color is really pretty..i like the blue color better than the red:D...or maybe because u can see red corals very often...and blues are not...but either one is pretty:)

yup...on the actinic shots it look like it got wash out or blended in the actinic lights but not in person..its way bright blue...color is way nicer than my mini red:D

though my clowns are snobbing it....look like they are not interested...do u think they will host it?when i put the carpet this morning they got really excited...but now its like it doent exist..:(

Back