My New Toy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Loosing hose clamps sounds like Dodge's SRT4 :lol:

I resent that comment...:D Btw beautiful evo! I wish I had awd it sucks having absolutely no traction 1-3 gear.:lol:

More pics please...:D

btw upgrade a few more things then turn the boost up to 25lbs it's much more fun!

Last edited:
You think you can make that thing survive until October so I can show you what that thing's really capable of?

But... RHD... shifting with the left arm would be so ackward.

I resent that comment... Btw beautiful evo! I wish I had awd it sucks having absolutely no traction 1-3 gear.

More pics please...

btw upgrade a few more things then turn the boost up to 25lbs it's much more fun!

LOL!! Thanks! I have the wheels being painted now so more pics maybe tomorrow:D

You think you can make that thing survive until October so I can show you what that thing's really capable of?

But... RHD... shifting with the left arm would be so ackward.

ROFL!! Yeah man...It'll still be around! Right hand is different, but you get use to it. Like I said, I can shift it quick enough to rub all 4 wheels shifting into 2nd and 3rd gear;)

Here is my next car project. I will be hand building this from scratch. Will sport a Cosworth Cam engine from a 73 Vega but slightly built a bit more. Should be pretty cool. I built one 2 years ago and sold it for price I could not refuse.

blueseven.jpg

And Krish, I'm hijacking this thread, AARRRR!

Who else has toys? Here's mine. 1966 Fairlane that will give that Evo a run for its money in the corners. Seriously. If it weren't for the AWD....
JasonW66.jpg

Nice ride Sherman...gotta love the V8's:D I hear ya on the AWD thing...those things scoot off the line, I have to play catchup with them in my WS6...but I do catch them...:D

MikeS

Hey Krish, looks sweet bro. Sorry I didnt PM ya back. I just got back from L.A. Your cars awesome. Turbo cars are alot if fun. Youll enjoy it. I just picked up my computer and Im running 18 boost and 350hp/400 torque now.
With an AWD turbo car, your only competition is the STi's and Z06's. Your in an elite club now.

Here is my next car project. I will be hand building this from scratch. Will sport a Cosworth Cam engine from a 73 Vega but slightly built a bit more. Should be pretty cool. I built one 2 years ago and sold it for price I could not refuse.

Nice Bob!! Maybe you can start up your own TV show like Monster Garage:p

And Krish, I'm hijacking this thread, AARRRR!

Who else has toys? Here's mine. 1966 Fairlane that will give that Evo a run for its money in the corners. Seriously. If it weren't for the AWD....
]

Nice car Jason!!! I love V8's and would have gotten one, but wanted 4 door becaus of Emily. If it weren't for the baby, then I'd be in a 2 door rear wheel drive!:D

Hey Krish, looks sweet bro. Sorry I didnt PM ya back. I just got back from L.A. Your cars awesome. Turbo cars are alot if fun. Youll enjoy it. I just picked up my computer and Im running 18 boost and 350hp/400 torque now.
With an AWD turbo car, your only competition is the STi's and Z06's. Your in an elite club now.

That's insane!!! They just brought a dyno in so I'm going to put the car on it:)

If this goes anything like your tanks.:eek: Would post a car pic but you have already seen it.

LOL!! I need to order the cable to connect my video camera to the computer so you guys can see and hear her run! I can also grab a few clips of me doing donuts in my buddy's skyline he bought the same day. I had to drive it back from the car lot for him because he can't drive standard shift(LOL):p

Back