My New Toy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

You know, I never liked that bronze look. But it looks half-way decient on that car for some reason. :rolleyes:

You know, I never liked that bronze look. But it looks half-way decient on that car for some reason.

LOL...Only because it's my car:p

The thing I found out has a cusco differential in it. Seen them retail for $1700!:shock:

LOL!!! These teeth are all natural!!!! I mean...Look at these teeth---> :D <---

BTW, found out the car has computer work done as well! Waiting to see if the dyno can support all wheel drive to see what the car puts out. People are talking about the car's performance as I hear word on the street now. My mechanic friend I had work on it today has an EVO as well with all sorts of work done to his and he says he can't figure out what all is done to this car, but it's different from any he's driven. He says it must have internal work as well. He also wants my cusco diff to use to race:p

Last edited:
LOL!!! kewl can we name the car .... the floater uhh uhh or may be ..... the pedo increible :lol: aahh that'd be awesome :D .

well just watch out with the car dood... he can be ... a robot :eek: :lol:

LOL! I love purple, but has nothing to do with Brian's place of work:p

I installed 2 new gauges today and a A-pillar pod! I'll need to get some pics!:D

ROFL!!! I got a PSI guage that reads in lbs to swap out the one I had that read in Bars. I rather see it say 14lbs than 1 bar:p ANd then I filled in the other hole with an air/fuel meter. Got the pics saved home..Will post it later:)

OH yeah...I turned up the boost to 18lbs yesterday and it was insane!:eek: The car seems like it could take more, but I put it back to 14:p

ROFL!!! When the rain holds up I'll try 20:D Naw...The car came with a 14lb spring in it to keepthe boost at 14lbs and I'm not sure if there is a reason or not. There was no other form of boost controller in there until I added one. I wish I could tear apart the engine to see what all is done in there to know how much chaffing (sp) it could take, but I'm not about to tear apart a car that is running well:p

Here's those gauges. I have the interior paint to match the pod to the color of the factory A-pillar so I may tackle that this weekend:)

I wish I could tear apart the engine to see what all is done in there to know how much chaffing (sp) it could take,

I know a pretty good excuse to do some work like that! :badgrin:

It's called 20psi :badgrin:

Salinity and pH.

:lol: ROFL :lol:

Back