My New Toy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

That thing stinking rocks Krish!!!
Very cool car, for a very cool dude.
Congratulations. I would love to take that out for a few runs.

Nice gauges! I would recommend going w/ a digital a/f gauge (way more accurate) I really like my aem digital a/f one. It's incredibly accurate and as you push more boost you will need to tune it and it makes it much easier to do. Luckily the 4g63 is a boost friendly engine and makes plenty of power:D Keep us updated and also with any more plans for the beast. Mods list?

That thing stinking rocks Krish!!!
Very cool car, for a very cool dude.
Congratulations. I would love to take that out for a few runs.

Thanks Steve! Whenever you're ready you can take her out:D

I WAN'T ONE!!!

ROFL!!! :lol:

Nice gauges! I would recommend going w/ a digital a/f gauge (way more accurate) I really like my aem digital a/f one. It's incredibly accurate and as you push more boost you will need to tune it and it makes it much easier to do. Luckily the 4g63 is a boost friendly engine and makes plenty of power Keep us updated and also with any more plans for the beast. Mods list?

Thanks man...Not sure what else I will do at this point, but we'll see. I didn't really buy it to dump a bunch of money it it making it faster, but who knows:p New paint job and possibly wheels are my plans so far. As for that forum (evolutionm.net) yeah I joined there. Neat place that will cause you to spend money:lol:

Sweet ride! I am all about american muscle but those little japanese rides are impressive! I saw video of a 2005 evo racing a New Lambo Galaurgo on a Street track and the Lambo couldnt shake it!

Tagging along for HP, TQ, 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times!!!!

Matt

I wish I could bring the new bike down there and we could go play. I am going nuts waiting on it. Its either this week or next week it will be in, assembled, prepped and ready to ride.
I got me a trick helmet too. The Shark RSR2 Furtiff. Its a Race helmet, 3mm shield, and just awesome. I will post up some pics when I get everything in.

I know your having a blast with your new toy too.
Here is a pic of the old bike and the new one to replace her.

So is there a dyno around there for AWD? I'd like to take mine to the one around here just to see what kinda numbers I'd get. Snap a closer engine shot eh?

Nice bike Steve!!! I know you can't wait:p

As for the dyno, I'm not sure what they have for AWD...Someone brought in one last month but it's not setup for it:doubt: AS for a closeup, I'll get some pics later today. I re-installed the facotry Blow off back in to re-circulate and the car feels so much better. Venting into the atmosphere wasn't working so well with the aftermarket one:p

Here are some under the hood...I really need to replace that heat shield that covers the exhaust/turbo manifold. Hopefully I can find one...

and the car after the first wax! Still needs to paint though(LOL)

hey just jump in here sweet set so far what turbo is on it now and the exauhst as well if u have too much back pressure u will end up with turbo back lag wich will make it seem jerky in the shift like it is out of sequence love the car thou as far as the header tell me it is after market .If not do it I gained 3lbs of boost and 15 hp from a header and a sh** load of less lag remember if it has to work after turbo it is loss to crank .like the besigne cocktail l.o.l. Oh yeah has any one been into the pan yet nasty little counter balance weights erhhhh .

Thanks!:D The car seems to still have the factory stock turbo and manifold on it and the exhaust looks like it is a trust exhaust (Greddy) that is made/tuned for the car and bolts right up. The car is pretty quick!!!!:)

wwoouu dood ...you're doing a reat job on the car :D.

Steve that bike youre getting looks awesome dood!!! ....chheessee if we barely see you here, now we're NEVER gonna see you hanging around in here :(.

Back