My New Toy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Man, when are you going to get a real muscle care, you know about 600, to 1000 HP blown V8? & spot playing around with those tinker toys!

ROFL! One bump of the throttle and I'd fall of the end of the island with it only being 21 miles long by 7 wide :lol:

You just watch it, Mister! You may have a pair of Nike's, but I got four Bridgestones! HA!!

ROFL!! You win! :p

A little bored so I figured I'd post a few new photos of some changes on the car. Without these cars as a hobby now, I'd probably go out of my mind being tankless as well (LOL). Hopefully I can setup something soon...Just waiting patiently :)

As for the car, I lowwered it a tad bit more, heated up the headlights to seperate the lens and I painted inside the light black rather than the ugly silver/chrome it came with. I also took off the type r front spoiler and put on the Mugen front spoiler, removed the rear wing and put on the type r wing and then I installed a full stereo. I'll post up some stereo pics when I get that finished. No time right now to get it done because I've got so much work, but when I do get some free time I plan to do something real nice. :)

I totally agree! I hated the wheels that came on it so I bought the best thing I could find here in the Bahamas at the time which is what you see on it. Actually I've been looking for a nice wheel to order, but can't decide yet seeing the car is going to be painted hopefully later this year and I'm not sure if I'm keeping the car white or changing it so that will determine on the rim. Guess we'll see. :)

ROFL!!! Gold was what I took of :lol: I didn't like the style though. I was looking into some bronze wheels though to not have that high pitched bright color, but haven't decided. I'm thinking more and more each day painting the car back white because I'm not interested in anyone here pulling out all of the glass and removing the engine to paint the thing properly to another color so I may just find some new wheels soon that looks nice with white :)

some gold wheels, a dimond for your front anthena, a huge K with tons of dimonds and gold for your front mirror and a huge t.v. in your trunk and you'll be officially pimped :lol: ....j/k ..i hope :|:lol:

LOL!! I took some today, but all the setting were just wrong:p May try again tomorrow. Came out real nice though! My friend did a great job! Here's one pic though although it's not a great shot:)

Krish, you painted it white... again? I'm confused.

LOL! Yeah! thought about changing the color, but wasn't interested it pulling out the motor to have it done properly. Besides white looks nice on this car :D

WOW! Talk about clean. I actually really like those rims. What are they?

LOL!!! Thanks!:D The rims are some brand they sell here called DC rims. I actually found a few others I liked that gives it more of a JDM look (seeing the car is JDM) and these are the ones so far I'm leaning towards. Whatever the case may be, I'm ordering replacements first thing in the morning :)

(sorry about the poor quality but you get the idea)
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7352/rayzby2.png

HOLY SCHNAZZOLA!!

ROFL! :lol: Is that english??? :p

Back