my new zoas:)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

luisse25

i like them.....:preally small polyps(3 polyps 1 on the way and 1 bump)...i wish i have a nice macro camera,i have a sony h50,i only point and shoot..:D

its purple with yellow greenish ring,2 skirts...1 is purple and 1 is yellowish green...alternating....thank you nelson:p

thank you:pyes they are purple hornets though i havent seen one before...and it has alternating skirts...i hope somebody here can post their actual purple hornets that way i can tell if they are really tiny coz mine is and really cute...:p:D:)

Last edited:
yes thats what i read:D...only have it for 2 weeks now i think and when i got it the 4th polyp is not open yet only a bump...now it opened already so we'll see how many polyp im gonna get next month...:Dmagicians grow fast on me though,i had 4 polyps 1 and half month ago and now i have 9...other zoas grow fast on me so im hoping this one will do the same too i hope...:D:pdont worry ill do a lot of talking while feeding to them:D:lol:

Ahhh, so thats the secret! Finally, we learn it! And i do like the threatening with consequences, works on the two year old!

arggh nothing works on my 18 month old...:Dspeaking of zoas again,i got these the other day as armor of god,look different from my other aog but this one is so bright neon pinkish orange with white skirts it look like a fake coral,freaking glowing under actinic and moonlight:shock:...i like it though...what do u guys think?armor of god or something else?

Last edited:
Back