my wall of water

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Looks like the order will be here on Tuesday, which is sooner than expected.. so the clowns that have been in my QT while I was working on the dinos and follow up cyano in the nem tank get to head back to their nems this weekend. They will be thrilled I think, not sure the tank will be though... time will tell.

Lady, If I have to start finding ways to justify my actions, nothing would EVER get done..
I do 'plan' on starting a thread just for the clam I think. I haven't been able to find much, if any, information on the hybrids, so it may be a bigger adventure than I'd hope, and it actually might be useful to someone else (unlike all this other drivel I post :) )

No pearl, don't think the clam is alive anymore. (got here around 9am)
Looked great when it came in... acclimated, into the tank and see the clown goby resting on it without it reacting, and the CuC laying out picnic baskets 4 hours later...LA wants me to give it more time, and I don't see any harm in doing so, but I don't have high hopes. Don't much want to admit to balling like a 3 year old or anything, but I as of now I guess I get to see how much worse that gets when I have to try again....

credit was processed for the clam... I think I'm going to give it one more shot before giving up on the idea. I expect that I'll be doing an order late next week for Saturday delivery. PM for info if anyone would interested in tagging on.

LOL I was thinking the same thing. I could help him out if he would like to upgrade..... to maybe....... 310gal.

SHE ( :0) ) is working on an upgrade in the future. This configuration came about because of available funds and evolved over time, that and well, obviously the addiction part..

trying again on the clam .. got the last one they had listed, so even if i were silly to try more than twice, it doesn't look like i'd have the chance anyway... should be here saturday..

Moved the clam to the main display today. Doesn't seem the move bothered it at all. Lots to do today, but I will try to put some pics up later tonight.

clam4_zpsfc8e78ad.jpg

clam5_zps5ebd0a91.png

Back