NaH2O's Fabulous 120

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here are a few teasers till I have more time to upload more
gallery_194_3_1976704.jpg

gallery_194_3_1407873.jpg

Holy cow, I can't even enjoy them they are so large :shock:. Thanks for posting those, Scott! I should get a chance after a ton of errands tomrrow to get the ones I took on Friday uploaded.

The color on the hammer is a real intense green, and there are two different colors of rics on that rock. One is a vibrant orange and the other is blue. I'm not sure if Scott got any pics of the Acans, but they are another favorite of mine in the tank. What I love about the hammer is the movement with the wave box. I think it is the one coral most people comment on.

way to be a showoff :D j/k nice nice!

Thanks!

It's OK to say it is showing off, too. The hammer is smokin'. I wish the picture showed the color intensity a little more (thanks scott for taking them!!). I'll have to check my pictures to see if the green came out on any of those.

Here is my tank on Friday. It shows the green a little better of the hammer and the polyps on the toadstool, however, it is still a lot more intense.

TankJan09.jpg

Here's a picture of my Potter's Wrasse. Did I mention how much I love it?? He happily eats mysis soaked in hufas and vitamins.

Potterswrasse.jpg

Thanks, Curt!

Here is my Golden Dwarf Moray who was pouting because I wasn't feeding the tank, and only taking pictures. I think Scott took a better picture when he was over. Hopefully, his turned out better than mine.

goldendwarfmoray.jpg

Looks great!!! Thats what I've been missing!

Nick

Hey Nikki, delete the oversized pics and I will repost some smaller versions and work on the color a bit more.
gallery_194_3_108513.jpg

Last edited:
These are a bit better. I am still not happy with the color after I uploaded them. They look much better when I view the original file.
gallery_194_3_132797.jpg

gallery_194_3_22776.jpg

Hey Nikki...long time :)
Figure I'd better jump on your thread before the pages pile up. Tank looks awesome!!! Really like the Moray and the chunk of sand on the bottom. Looks like it's doing it's job.

Scott - its alright. I'm going to leave the pics as is. Otherwise the thread will look funny. We won't get to appreciate why you are bragging on your photo skills.

Old Saint! Hey hey hey! Thanks for the kind words. I'm so happy with the tank right now. It is a constant work in progress, though. I'm not sure what the newest addition will be. I'm still trying to figure that out.

Hello Nikki :)
I see you revamped the tank! Looking good so far. I really dig that eel. I did not know there was a dwarf.
I will need to subscribe to the tank that inspired mine. I was surprised that you closed off the CL, I have never had sand storm problems with mine. The only problem I had was the location of the intakes and I fixed that with a custom screen I made.
Either way this thread needs pictures :D I look forward to keeping an eye on it :)

Back