New Addition

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Where did you get them from?

Well i paid for them a few weeks ago along with two others that should be here in a few weeks.Richard (ohio3eei) runs Aquatic Exotics out of kent on military road but i didnt go there i met with when i got them so didnt get to check out he store/warehouse where he keeps his fish. He got those two along with my over to in i think about two weeks ago but he doesnt let you take them home yet.He keeps them for two weeks and qt them for you. Those fish are very healthy may not be as fat as i like them but nothings wrong with them eating well, dont swim away when i come to look at the tank or take pictures. I would really recomend him very good service and great prices. I only paid $260.00 for a red sea sailfin tang, blue hippo tang,purple tang, and a blonde naso all 2-3". i will no later today how the purple and the naso are doing he said they werent doing to hot on friday when i picked these guys up so he kept them over the weekend

well its not a fish this time but a tank

I will probably be using this as a QT/hypo tank as i think my ten gallon is so small once i get all the fish for the 155 i will be switching it to a FOWLR

75 gallon with a 20 gallon sump

IMGP4572.jpg

IMGP4573.jpg

woah did u build that stand?/ coffee table looks COOL

well sorta old coffe table we had down stairs.Then took a soild oak door and laid on top added some trim and thats wait i got.

the trim is all pvc see so it should be good around all the water i spill:D

Nice pics. The thing that is cool about those rabbitfish is they can change colors in seconds and look nothing like that. The thing i hate about mine is it tries to fin me if my hand is in the tank. Its straight up evil. It doesn't pick on any corals except for colt coral, which i wish he could eradicate. It is getting big though, pry 5" long and fat as heck so be ready for a big fast growing fish.

Nice pics. The thing that is cool about those rabbitfish is they can change colors in seconds and look nothing like that. The thing i hate about mine is it tries to fin me if my hand is in the tank. Its straight up evil. It doesn't pick on any corals except for colt coral, which i wish he could eradicate. It is getting big though, pry 5" long and fat as heck so be ready for a big fast growing fish.

Ya when i first got him i could never find him.Now i usaully am pretty good at picking him out.

Its fun when people come over to look at the tank and you go "see that fish right there". Then they go what fish?Then when you point and him moves behind a rock aand few seconds later he comes up all slow like hes about to beat some up with the crazy eyes and his fins all up.

Mine as never tried to get me before i feed him by hand.He has got me one time but it was my falt.

New fish that as been in Qt for awhile just got put in a week or so ago and finally decided to take a pic

IMGP4640.jpg

IMGP4659.jpg

I really would like to get a pic of the two tangs to show you how fat they are but they never are in focus.

Thanks

I am trying to get some new pictures of them but they never come good.Well at least for me.

The sailfin has gotton a lot fatter

Damn those zoo eating rabbitfish, just playing I love my little foxface. I always wondered if you could house more then one of them in a tank. Granted I know you have to be aware of the size these things get. I have a 75 and my foxface is about to outgrow my tank. He is about 7 inches long right now and fat and happy.

Well mine has never even nipped at a zoo.I keep the feed very very well.There is always aglea in there of all colors:D.

Well i got an alright picture of the red so i will post it in a sec or 2 once it get uploaded.It still not clear enough for me though:D

I guess the sailfin has gotten a little fatter:D

you can see a little difference
red.jpg

IMGP4688.jpg

IMGP4681.jpg

Cant forget about Jimmy now can we.

IMGP4673.jpg

IMGP4687.jpg

Last edited:
WOW didnt even relize all of the new yellow lines he/she has gotten

espasially all the new markings on the two black lines up by the face

Well heres another update for you and for me alittle bit just because i just got home from idaho after being there for aa month and come back to this

IMGP5222.jpg

reda1.jpg

jimmya1.jpg

i will be posting a few pics of my sisters tank somtime today so wait for those

Back