New Addition

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

do you think my dragon wrasse would it the shrimp or would it be okay.I have noticed alot of trubos missing

New pic of the sailfin

IMGP5417.jpg

Got some new pics with the new lights the color is way of though it should look more white.

IMGP5423-1.jpg

IMGP5424.jpg

IMGP5426.jpg

Well i have never showed my full tank on reeffrontiers before as i never though that it looked good enough well at least to me.So i decided it was timne to take a FTS and share it with you guys after i added my lights yesturday because it was the best it has ever looked.

Now remember that it still is a work in progress and it has taken my a little over a year to get it to this point.Me being 16 i am suprised i have been able to pay for everything by myself this whole time.

Dont be to hard on me now.

IMGP5434.jpg

I still cant seem to get my white balance white water ever i do.The color on the fts should be more bright and more white.

Heres a pic of how i have my lights set up over the top.

IMGP5433.jpg

I cut the whole top of to get as much ventaltion as possible.

also a pic of the first coral that went into the tank

IMGP5432.jpg

IMGP5431.jpg

Thanks.

These pic are untouched straight off the cam.

The one with the fish is on auto pic and the coral pics are set on aprture priority.

mom's rainbow acan
IMGP5578.jpg

jimmie
IMGP5571.jpg

Red
IMGP5572.jpg

The algea killers
IMGP5573.jpg

favia
IMGP5579.jpg

ORA derasa
IMGP5567.jpg

sucky macro pic
IMGP5569.jpg

sorry they are all alittle blurry

Very nice set up ..sweet algae killers!!!!Thanks for the pics..keep them coming!!!

Thanks.

were are some more pics of the 180. I still think you should use my reflectors to fill up that canopy alittle more:D

Back