New Addition

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

fatboyt123

here a pic of my new fish i got yesterday
(yes i no very skinny)
red.jpg

picture of him with my rabbit (aka jimmy)

jimmyandred.jpg

another one but hes more in focus (dont worry about the spot you see on the rabbit its just sand)

redandjimmy.jpg

thought this one was cool cause it looks like he kinda eating the chromis

jimmyeatingchromis.jpg

man i never realized how big he has gotton since i have had him you can sorta start to see the pink on his bottom tail in the back

i will watch out for both of them but havent seen anything with the red sea yet

I have had the rabbit for months and dont think i have ever seen him even pick at a rock i keep my tank VERY well fed and there is always an algea sheet in there for him

i hope so lookit how skinny the rabbit was a few months ago when i first got him you can even see his lateral line now all you see is his big fat belly

rabbit.jpg

Wow fatboy, nice job on the rabbit! Very pretty fish, and grats on the new addition!

hey thanks wasnt it you who said he could alittle more meat on his bones before he looks better than ever

now if i can get the sailfin looking like that ill be happy

hey thanks wasnt it you who said he could alittle more meat on his bones before he looks better than ever

now if i can get the sailfin looking like that ill be happy
Aye, that was me. I'm sure you'll do a good job with this new tang =)

Peace

here a not so good pic of the other new addition will try to get a better one when it stopes being so shy

lb.jpg

well the blues kinda out and about now i might be able to get a better pic so just wait and see

sorry guys/gals pic wont be coming tonight:(

i went to fed the tank to kinda get him to come to the front a little bit more. i ended up feeding to much so now he/she is out but the tank is to cloudy to get a pic:lol:

i will have one in the morning i promise;)

hey got some pics not that good but still got some will have to get some better ones latter today just did a water change so kinda cloudy

blue.jpg

one from last night when he was sleeping had to use the flash but doesnt look to bad

bluesleeping.jpg

red and blue swimming together

redandblue.jpg

Back