• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Current USA 34G Solana Nano Aquarium

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Sierra

Blue Sierra will be one of the first to offer the new Current USA Solana 34g nano aquarium to the public.

This aquarium is sweet!!! Complete 34g glass nano aquarium with all the built in filtration plus a skimmer and top-off sysyem. These units are slick and will be very hot item.

Her is some info off of Current USA website. Prices will be determined after we are able to calculate freight.

http://current-usa.com/solana.html
http://current-usa.com/files/SolanaBrochure.pdf

Large Purchase of Solana Aquariums

We have a chance to purchase Solana Aquariums right now at a discounted price. Wanted to see if anyone will possibly be interested in the great Nano aquarium. The package would run $749.99 for tank, stand,and pendant HQI fixture. I think these prices will be very competative. Let us know if anyone is interested.

I have the tank and stand in-stock right now and will be getting the Pendant HQI fixtures next week.

Yes I do have the Sun Pod 20" 250w units. Because the unit is more then the 150w the price will be a bit higher.

Here is the breakdown of Solana Pricing for the 34 gallon

Tank $349.99
Stand $219.99
Sunpod 20" 150W HQI $259.99
Sunpod 20" 250W HQI $349.99
Brushed Chrome Pendant 150W HQI $279.99
Black Pendant 150W HQI $279.99

The package for Tank, Stand, and light can be discounted 10%

Solana tanks

Do you guys have any stands in stock that would fit this tank, but provide for some more storage room under the tank?

Can you plumb these things to a sump?

Yes I do have the Current USA Solana Stands that have a pull-out drawer and an open cabinets space. Would be very difficult to plumb to a sump being that it is a glass aquarium and has very little space for a sump in the stand. The sump could easily be placed next to the aquarium set though. There is plenty of room for storage of aquarium supplies below.

That looks good! Theoretically, I could buy a different stand and put this tank on it right? You don't have to use the Solana stand along with it...

Thanks

Back