New house, new baby and new tank...Dailydriven911's 34g Cube!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wish I had the time I work from 2:30-11pm and most weekends :(

Sorry to here that! We can work something out for an early meet on the weekend before your work.
This weekend I am booked up solid, Now that I think about it Windows for the house will be here next week. Maybe sometime in Sept.... LOL

Hey Chad I'm so pumped I'm back! I would love to stop by and check out your monster tank sometime!

well your welcome to come over any time. just let me know when. all my coral and fish are in it now. looking really nice. talk to you soon. chad

well your welcome to come over any time. just let me know when. all my coral and fish are in it now. looking really nice. talk to you soon. chad

Wow I bet you're stoked! I could probably stop by in the early afternoon sometime if that's a good time for ya or on a weekend sometime. I'll hit you up soon!

looking good. little bit by little bit. i know how bad you want to get this tank up and running. that is the hardest part. the waiting while you look at it with no water in it. Jason do you still have my phone number. give me a call. im home all most all the time. i fractured my big toe a few weeks ago so i have been out of work. talk to you soon. chad

looking good. little bit by little bit. i know how bad you want to get this tank up and running. that is the hardest part. the waiting while you look at it with no water in it. Jason do you still have my phone number. give me a call. im home all most all the time. i fractured my big toe a few weeks ago so i have been out of work. talk to you soon. chad

Yep I have your number! I'll hit you up soon! Got any extra l/r lol?

Well I had a slight setback tonight...:( I opened the box for the Eshopps sump and noticed a crack on the side and they drilled a hole in the wrong spot...:( I had assumed the return section would look like the drain section with a corner piece at the top for the return. Well I'm bummed I thought I'd have water in this weekend. Hopefully I can get a new one shipped out before they receive it back. :)

Ended up ordering the Kessil goose neck until I figure out a more permanent situation. Got the tank pretty much all setup equipment wise minus a few odds and ends. Also decided to paint the back of the tank black to hide the plumbing. Here are my most recent pics...

Instagram

Instagram

looking good Jason. i think your at the hard stage. looking at your tank with no water in it. your so close and i know the feeling. keep up the hard work and keep posting pictures.

looking good Jason. i think your at the hard stage. looking at your tank with no water in it. your so close and i know the feeling. keep up the hard work and keep posting pictures.

Yeah it's hard...:( Tuesday I'll be getting a BRS RO/DI and 25 lbs BRS rock and hopefully by next weekend I will have water in and the tank flowing!

Water! Water!

I think I'm going to leak test it tonight when I get home from work. Depending if I run into any hang-ups or not. Still need some odds and ends to finish up this build. Shooting for this week or next weekend to have everything running so I can start my cycle. Then another month long wait until I can add minimal livestock...:biggrin1:

Home depot has the white stuff back in the lighting department

Becca

Back