New DIY LED build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ok guys since Mike hasn't been you updated pic's thought I might post a few up, hold on to your shoes!!

IMG_0452-2.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

lot of wires there hope I figure out where they all go LOL

IMG_0459-1.jpg

IMG_0460-1.jpg

IMG_0461-1.jpg

IMG_0450-1.jpg

IMG_0455-1.jpg

IMG_0453-1.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

looks like I lucked out! it actually works LOL

Looking great Guerry, it just needs to be over the tank now, lol What a job, must be nice to see it at the finished stage. Time to start working on mounting my rail in the back room, looks like some heavy lifting is in my future, lol

Justforfun their more the one red, its just in the picture only one is powered up.

I must say it sure would of been nice to actually see this fixture lighting the tank after all the work and time that went into designing and building this fixture

Sorry Guery that I havent put up some pictures but I cant get a picture of it in the back of the tank, well I can but you cant even tell its a light, lol Let me try to get some pictures of the tank, so it at least it shows what they look like in the tank.

Mike

I would like to see your light too since our tanks are close to the same size:) Mojo did you get my PM last week?

Thanks, I'm really just wanting to see front view of tank lit. I know what the fixture it's self looks like LOL It's the angled heat sinks and how they shine when aimed at the diffent spots

There you go Mike, You could do a couple of pics with the rotating sinks one way. Then turn them the other way. Then we can all guess on which way they are turned?

Or if it was worth the extra time to incorporate that design into the build. As I am considering adding that feature to my future LED build.

To bad you have that inwall style build so you cant enjoy the industrial look of that beautiful LED fixture. Almost seams like a waste of time,talent,and money not to see it hanging above the tank. I have a sawzall that you could borrow to cut out some of the facia. LOL

Guerry, You out done yourself on this build. Very well done!!!!!

Ok Ok LOL I have to get Eric to come by and do up some pictures as my camera is gone with the wife on holidays, so some time this week.

Mike

Your plan worked guy's he gonna post:) Now to see which day he does then we will know who won the pot:) I hope it's me i could use the four dollars/

Back