• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Era for CFI

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Jason, I had to work late last night and didn't want to call you super late. I am sorry since I know you want to knock out these "backordered" tanks as quick as possible. Please let me know if tonight would be a good night to call you. I am going to be around all weekend and have to sit for 4 hours for the damn Direct TV maintenance guy tomorrow(lame) so I will be home if you think tomorrow would be better to talk. Thanks for your patience with all of this and I really look forward to working with you! Well done on the new shop too! Really sounds like a new face and persona to CFI and that is a breathe of fresh air for a lot of us too!

I will be ordering many tanks in the future too and it is a big comfort to know there is a company around that I can rely on.

Good luck with the move Jason, and getting caught up on back orders. Regardless of any situations happening with the transition right now, Im sure things will be moving forward in no time.

Thanks guys for all the complements. Gives me an extra boost of energy!

I did a walk through the new digs today, looks pretty empty. I will be moving some misc. stuff out of the area, and making it mine this weekend.

Here is a pic.......

Jason

Thanks guys for all the complements. Gives me an extra boost of energy!

I did a walk through the new digs today, looks pretty empty. I will be moving some misc. stuff out of the area, and making it mine this weekend.

Here is a pic.......

Jason

Wow, that place is huge! Seriously let me know if you need any help moving in!

I'll leave the livestock to the stores, warm saltwater and precision tool made from steel would not be a good idea.

Thanks to all for the encouraging words, I'll keep everyone posted.

Jason

Good Luck!!

Good Luck Jason! I am glad there are still acrylic builders out there. I wish you the best in Success!

Sincerely,
Ed Hahn:)

Fancy new digs! Looks like CFI will now have all the space I know Jason has been dreaming of!

I would also like to state that CFI with Jason at the helm has always been very generous with the PSAS. I do not feel he is any way responsible for the deal made between the PSAS and Matt.

Update 5/28/10,

With the help of some of my boys, we moved all the tooling to the new CFI. I ordered a fresh batch of my back up solvent. I mix my own but don't have any of the raw materials at this time. Need to wire up all the machined to power them up, and will be able to cut and machine material soon.
I want to thank Jeff, Justin (Drama), and Adam (The Big Hawaiian), for all the abuse I gave you guys. I couldn't have done it without you guys.
I know everyone hates moving, but try to move heavy machines.

In a short amount of time, I will be able to turn your aquarium dreams into reality.

Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement,
Jason

Just to give everyone an idea of what my capabilities are;

Custom Acrylic aquariums from 5-1000 gallons

Custom sumps

Custom Steel Stands

Onsite Installs

General Fabrication in a wide range of materials

Full systems, "turn key"

I may add wood furniture as time permits

Thanks, guys and gals
Jason

I look forward to my next project later this summer that I will need a tank built. you will be the first call i make

good luck in your new facility

Roger
Johny99

Hey Jason, in about two months my Dad will be looking for someone who can remove some mostly light scratches and a couple nicks from his tank and can baffle his existing sump and build a new additional sump/refugium for him. It is a 255 gallon peninsula located on Mercer Island. The acrylic is 1" thick. Is this something he can talk to you about?

n299000042_192956_9918.jpg

Thank you,
-Shawn

Back