New get together pig roast? frag swap? something?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hay Matt this is Tracy...... I have a few corals to give away as pay it forward Donations or Raffle. Let me know if that's something you want to do.
Rainbow monti
King Midas zoas
Red brick Chalice
Pineapple Chalice
Echinata
May have a few more

Been watching the list of what people are bringing. no big dish this year, just put me down for store bought cookies and the like.

Hot dogs and hamburgers I thought. Is there a door entry fee to this party?
Gotta grab that fifth today....or should I get the half g? Lol
-d

June 1st Second anual BBQ 3PM to 8PM Enumclaw 4sixsix08 28sixth ave se Enumcla wa 98022. 253-six32-41six7 Main course blue cheese hamburgers, regular bergers, hot dogs. The rest will be a potluck style if you can bring something I will add it to your name like last year. This will be the first year we get to give away a donation. The first 45 people will get free Rod's Reef food and a beer cozy.

#1, PEPPIE
#2, KPIOTROWSKI
#3, MOJO
#4, ERIC & BECCA
#5, STEVEN11
#6, MCDONALDJOSH7
#7, NEMCRAZY= CHILLY
#8, BLK822822= MACARONI SALAD
#9, TJL
#10, #1REEFKEEPR= POTATO SALAD,SODAS, CHIPS/DIP
#11, MERCENARY-GRUNT, A SALAD
#12, HUNTER0975= MEATBALLS
#13, DTECH07
#14, BOSCO83
#15, AKREEFER=SNICKERS SALAD AND POTATOE SALAD
#16, FRAGMAN
#17, FALL0N
#18, THRAWN
#19, 1GUYDUDE, RUM COKE
#20, PANTHER_119
#21, TAMARINTHAI
#22, SENJI = SHINE
#23, TRIDO
#24, ICHTYS = BROCOLI SALAD WITH BACON
#25, HEREFISHYFISHY = GALLON KEG AMERICAN WHEAT IPA BANANA BREAD
#26, RAINYDAVE = RED SOLO CUPS
#27, N1HUSKER = CALICO
#28, AQUANAUT
#29, GRYPHON = OREO DIRT PIE
#30, DAWGWE1
#31, ZACHRABBIT21
#32, SALMONSLAYER

he has a grassy area enough for prob 40 vehicles. how wet it is???? but he does have a very long dirt driveway where 2-wheel drives could prob park off the side.

Those look a like a Tywee Limited LE Red Bugs.

See you all tomorrow. I'm bringin Potatoe Bombs without Red Bugs.

Hey Everyone, give Ed Hahn a shout out and help me talk him into coming tomorrow.

Paul

if you need more bug for salad,,i can bring some,,J/K ha ha

Last edited:
I think the only thing we will be limited is chairs so if you can please bring one. We only have about 25. I Facebooked Ed Paul, If you can bring your camera lenses and tripod would be fun to take some good pictures.

WHAT!...How'bout empty salt buckets. Everyone must have some laying around and they can be stacked easily too. Maybe make the NW largest bucket tower...lol.

I tink I can manage the camera and tripod...
Also Im gonna grab some ice for the coke.
Man drinks will b red solo cups.
I got private stock kriptrowski. Never had it but we will c.

I tink I can manage the camera and tripod...
Also Im gonna grab some ice for the coke.
Man drinks will b red solo cups.
I got private stock kriptrowski. Never had it but we will c.

dark rum right? I be sippin that straight!

I got to take it easy though, no ride and have to get up a 0500 for work.

I think the only thing we will be limited is chairs so if you can please bring one. We only have about 25. I Facebooked Ed Paul, If you can bring your camera lenses and tripod would be fun to take some good pictures.

we still have to oil up mojo and see who can hang for 3 seconds though. the winner ( if one) should get the grand prize!

Just finished making the Oreo dirt pies, one will be marked as we had to improvise with peanut butter oreos when we ran out of regular ones XD

Just finished making the Oreo dirt pies, one will be marked as we had to improvise with peanut butter oreos when we ran out of regular ones XD

Back