New get together pig roast? frag swap? something?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ill bring a cheese and cracker dish...and can we bring some alcholic beverages to go with it....wine & beer

Congrad on being published:) I am a paid blogger myself on a couple of aquatic think sites my last two checks have been for $ .80 & $ 1.60, i hope to be up to the cost of a happy meal by late summer. lol

Pig roast sounds fun, we had a BBQ yesterday for my home forum Southern Valley Reefers. We are an hour and half North of down town Los Angeles in Bakersfield.

Congrad on being published:) I am a paid blogger myself on a couple of aquatic think sites my last two checks have been for $ .80 & $ 1.60, i hope to be up to the cost of a happy meal by late summer. lol

Pig roast sounds fun, we had a BBQ yesterday for my home forum Southern Valley Reefers. We are an hour and half North of down town Los Angeles in Bakersfield.
Thank-you I was just down there for the MAX show, it was a good turnout.

June 9th 3pm till 8pm in Enumclaw WA pig roast, Magazine article will be on hand to gaze at before official release. Kids welcome. Alcohol is ok ill get a permit. Bring a friend. Have fun! North sound & South sound welcome. It would be sweet to bring some frags to trade no cash transactions. I have room to hold them. Thank you all for your support!!!!!
#1 PEPPIE =signature dish?
#2 JUSTFORFUN
#3 SHANE & JOHN
#4 ERIC & BECCA = vegetarian dish
#5 KPIOTROWSKI = signature beans
#6 MERCENARY GRUNT =snicker salad
#7 MOJOREEF = open
#8 TJL
#9 FALLON
# 10 STEVEN11

Oh man Spinner your in the black fly capital of the world, lol Ever heard of Exeter??

Mojo

I use to live a couple doors down from a hobo camp when i was young and they would sit around the fire and tell stories about Exeter:)lol
Not sure about black flys here but we have most everything else here............

Looks like its gonna b a good turnout!Congrats on the write up. Ill bring myself, coca cola, and cptns! Cornbread too...sounds easy enough. w00tw00t reefer meeting!

June 9th 3pm till 8pm in Enumclaw WA pig roast, Magazine article will be on hand to gaze at before official release. Kids welcome. Alcohol is ok ill get a permit. Bring a friend. Have fun! North sound & South sound welcome. It would be sweet to bring some frags to trade no cash transactions. I have room to hold them. Thank you all for your support!!!!!
#2 JUSTFORFUN
#3 SHANE & JOHN
#6 MERCENARY GRUNT = snicker salad
#7 MOJOREEF = open
#8 TJL
#9 FALLON
# 10 STEVEN11
# 11 1GUYDUDE = coca cola, cptns! Cornbread

That would be a blast!! I can cook up a mean pot of chili or bring potato salad or something - just let me know ~

It would be sweet to bring some frags to trade no cash transactions.

will be my first frag swap and wondering how that works if no cash is involved. I don't really have anything to offer frag wize but what if there is something I would like to have? am I just s.o.l? are the swaps kinda pre-arranged as to who is trading who for what.

thanks!

#2 JUSTFORFUN
#3 SHANE & JOHN
#6 MERCENARY GRUNT = snicker salad
#7 MOJOREEF = open
#8 TJL
#9 FALLON
#10 STEVEN11
#11 1GUYDUDE = coca cola, cptns! Cornbread
#12 JOZEE = mean pot of chili or potato

will be my first frag swap and wondering how that works if no cash is involved. I don't really have anything to offer frag wize but what if there is something I would like to have? am I just s.o.l? are the swaps kinda pre-arranged as to who is trading who for what.

thanks!
Just like back in the day with marbles or pogs. Bring a cool frag and trade. Frag and Trade i like that

Back