New get together pig roast? frag swap? something?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

June 9th 3pm till 8pm in Enumclaw WA pig roast, Magazine article will be on hand to gaze at before official release. Kids welcome. Alcohol is ok ill get a permit. Bring a friend. Have fun! North sound & South sound welcome. It would be sweet to bring some frags to trade no cash transactions. I have room to hold them. Thank you all for your support!!!!!
#1 PEPPIE =signature dish? + frags
#2 JUSTFORFUN
#3 SHANE & JOHN
#4 ERIC & BECCA = vegetarian dish
#5 KPIOTROWSKI = signature beans + frags
#6 MERCENARY GRUNT = snicker salad
#7 MOJOREEF = open
#8 TJL
#9 FALLON
#10 STEVEN11
#11 1GUYDUDE = coca cola, cptns! Cornbread
#12 JOZEE = mean pot of chili or potato

Wat are pogs? R u kidding? With the slammers O man... lol i had em back when we didnt play as much video games and kids played outside.

I'll have to check with the master calendar (my wife) but I'm interested in going.

I used to have all kinds of pogs growing up. Metal slammers were the best BTW! Gotta hit those pogs right on the edge without missing so you can flip them all over! So lame yet so fun!

guessed I missed the pog craze. I think I "may" remember my kids playing them when they were around 5 y/o. When I was a kid we didn't have air soft guns so we used real bb guns, and even pellet guns with a "no more than 4 pumps rule" which sometimes never got followed and we ended up using tweezers to remove the lead pellets from various parts of our anatomy. used to have rock fights and even play chicken throwing a knife back and forth between eachothers feet into the ground.

those were the days!

thanks GOD my kids grew up with video games lol. ( AND POGS)

lol i dont have kids so idk. U guys are funny. I look forward to the event! U should totally come brian! -D

June 9th 3pm till 8pm in Enumclaw WA pig roast, Magazine article will be on hand to gaze at before official release. Kids welcome. Alcohol is ok ill get a permit. Bring a friend. Have fun! North sound & South sound welcome. It would be sweet to bring some frags to trade no cash transactions. I have room to hold them. Thank you all for your support!!!!!
#2 JUSTFORFUN
#3 SHANE & JOHN
#7 MOJOREEF = open
#8 TJL
#9 FALLON
#10 STEVEN11
#13 RAAMIAH ?
#14 BLK822822

Can't make it sorry! Forgot I agreed to help my wife with an event she is hosting and I'll be busy helping her get it ready all day long. Hope you all have fun!

#2 JUSTFORFUN
#3 SHANE & JOHN
#7 MOJOREEF = open
#8 TJL
#9 FALLON
#10 STEVEN11
#13 BLK822822

#2 JUSTFORFUN
#3 SHANE & JOHN
#7 MOJOREEF = open
#8 TJL
#9 FALLON
#10 STEVEN11
#13 BLK822822

Coral & Reef USA 2013

I pulled up the link. COOL
Guess I need to buy the mag to read the articular. LOL
Great job you two!!!
Congrats

#2 JUSTFORFUN
#3 SHANE & JOHN
#7 MOJOREEF = open
#8 TJL
#9 FALLON
#10 STEVEN11
#13 BLK822822
#14 NEMCRAZY

Matthew and Jessica Reed Coral & Reef USA 2013

Bummer, I cant make it the 9th. I do have some stuff to frag though. I'd be glad to trade with a few if anyone is intrested. I'm looking for a yellow or red SPS. here is a few of what I got...

Bummer, I cant make it the 9th. I do have some stuff to frag though. I'd be glad to trade with a few if anyone is intrested. I'm looking for a yellow or red SPS. here is a few of what I got...
To bad you cant make it you've got some nice stuff. Its going to be a fairly large gathering. Just got comformation on the trailer BBQ. If you decide you can make it let me know ill add you

To bad you cant make it you've got some nice stuff. Its going to be a fairly large gathering. Just got comformation on the trailer BBQ. If you decide you can make it let me know ill add you

I though you were going to dig a hole and start a fire!! And now what are the girls going to do if they dont have to rotate the spit??? LOL JK girls.

Back