New get together pig roast? frag swap? something?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I though you were going to dig a hole and start a fire!! And now what are the girls going to do if they dont have to rotate the spit??? LOL JK girls.

wow peppie, you play with fire don't ya!

HEY! great idea!!! lets put peppie in charge of the fire!

I'll bring the coleslaw! Sounds like a great time. My master schedule said yes and she wants to come :)

June 9th 3pm till 8pm in Enumclaw WA pig roast, Magazine article will be on hand to gaze at before official release. Kids welcome. Alcohol is ok ill get a permit. Bring a friend. Have fun! North sound & South sound welcome. It would be sweet to bring some frags to trade no cash transactions. I have room to hold them. Thank you all for your support!!!!!
#1 PEPPIE =signature dish? + frags
#2 JUSTFORFUN
#3 SHANE & JOHN
#4 ERIC & BECCA = vegetarian dish
#5 KPIOTROWSKI = signature beans + frags
#6 MERCENARY GRUNT = snicker salad
#7 MOJOREEF = open
#8 TJL
#9 FALLON
#10 STEVEN11
#11 1GUYDUDE = coca cola, cptns! Cornbread
#12 JOZEE = mean pot of chili or potato
#13 BLK822822
#14 NEMCRAZY = coleslaw
#15 ?

Matthew and Jessica Reed
Coral & Reef USA 2013

Everything is on! Got the pig and ready for a great turnout. I need mesquite wood chips! or its going to be alder. Can somone help?
June 9th 3pm till 8pm in Enumclaw WA pig roast, Magazine article will be on hand to gaze at before official release. Kids welcome. Alcohol is ok ill get a permit. Bring a friend. Have fun! North sound & South sound welcome. It would be sweet to bring some frags to trade no cash transactions. I have room to hold them. Thank you all for your support!!!!!
#2 JUSTFORFUN+ frags
#3 SHANE & JOHN
#7 MOJOREEF = open
#8 TJL
#9 FALLON
#10 STEVEN11
#13 BLK822822
#14 NEMCRAZY = coleslaw
#15 ?

Matthew and Jessica Reed
Coral & Reef USA 2013

also put me and my wifey on the list also have a treagger grill if its needed just need power i have all the racks and pellets needed its the big tex so lots of room. best grill in the world imo

Everything is on! Got the pig and ready for a great turnout. I need mesquite wood chips! or its going to be alder. Can somone help?
#2 JUSTFORFUN+ frags
#3 SHANE & JOHN
#7 MOJOREEF = open
#8 TJL
#9 FALLON
#10 STEVEN11
#13 BLK822822
#14 NEMCRAZY = coleslaw
#15 SENJI +1
#16?

Matthew and Jessica Reed
Coral & Reef USA 2013

won't be bringing any frags. sry. have no time with selling 3 tanks and helping set them up this week.

but I am ready to party!

p.s. anybody notice the price jack on booze since the 1st? INSANE! a $28 bottle of jameson is going for $42. I just became a beer only drinker!

Oh - I have 5 green chromis I'm looking to rehome in preparation to make room for the anthias I have on raincheck from BRA's big sale this weekend. Anyone interested? They are about an inch or so long each - 1 is a little bigger maybe 1-1/2

Do you guys prefer chili or potato salad? Let me know so I can plan the groceries ~

the beans I am making are on the sweet side with mustard, and bacon, burger,onions. so its not chilli, BUT it does seem nobody is bringing potato salad so thats my vote.

Oh - I have 5 green chromis I'm looking to rehome in preparation to make room for the anthias I have on raincheck from BRA's big sale this weekend. Anyone interested? They are about an inch or so long each - 1 is a little bigger maybe 1-1/2
How much do you want for them?

Is it too late to get in on the fun? I JUST sold and gave a bunch of frags away so I am not sure what I may have to swap but would love to come meet those of you I have not met yet, and bring some food... I can bring a big cucumber salad and some rolls... I think it would just be me, hubby is working...

#2 JUSTFORFUN+ frags
#3 SHANE & JOHN
#5 KPIOTROWSKI = signature beans
#7 MOJOREEF = open
#8 TJL
#9 FALLON
#10 STEVEN11