New get together pig roast? frag swap? something?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

crazyfish253

Well we just had our first article published in coral & Reef USA what better way to celebrate than a pig roast in June? Anyone who is a reefer and wants to talk reefing is welcome!!!!! would like to get a list started to get the ballpark figure. Pig will be supplied by me. Potluck if anyone is willing. Ill be hosting lots of parking lots of room. Anyone interested?

Congratulations Matt, what's the article about? Is there a link available? I would like to read it. Becca

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ill be a maybe if i know the day... and i need to know what to bring and how much. would LOVE to read the artical if you would post it. are you a business or a talented reefer??

Well we just had our first article published in coral & Reef USA what better way to celebrate than a pig roast in June? Anyone who is a reefer and wants to talk reefing is welcome!!!!! would like to get a list started to get the ballpark figure. Pig will be supplied by me. Potluck if anyone is willing. Ill be hosting lots of parking lots of room. Anyone interested?
looks like june 9th if it works for most. I can’t post article just yet, it’s yet to be released (legal). I have received my copy and its 8 pages long. As soon as it’s released I’ll post it for sure. I do owe some folks on RF credit and there names will most likely remain anonymous they know who they are. I can’t post my business name, I’m not a sponsor yet!

way to go buddy... u had a idea that no one wanted to do but look at you now!!!!!! +1,000,000 lol

Congrats on having your article published!! I would love to attend and celebrate with you:) please keep this thread updated with all of the details.

June 9th in Enumclaw WA pig roast, Magazine article will be on hand to gaze at before official release. Kids welcome. Alcohol is ok ill get a permit. Bring a friend. Have fun! North sound & South sound welcome. It would be sweet to bring some frags to trade no cash transactions. I have room to hold them. Thank you all for your support!!!!!
#1 PEPPIE =signature dish?
#2 JUSTFORFUN
#3 SHANE & JOHN

Eric n Becca will be there and we will bring something vegetarian

Becca

June 9th in Enumclaw WA pig roast, Magazine article will be on hand to gaze at before official release. Kids welcome. Alcohol is ok ill get a permit. Bring a friend. Have fun! North sound & South sound welcome. It would be sweet to bring some frags to trade no cash transactions. I have room to hold them. Thank you all for your support!!!!!
#2 JUSTFORFUN
#3 SHANE & JOHN
#4 ERIC & BECCA = vegetarian dish

Sounds awesome. #5 I'll bring a big pot of beans. (homemade of course)

Btw, I told my son home from the UW you got published in the magazine he was reading on the couch and he was VERY impressed! He couldn't belive I knew you personaly! .....The joke was however he was reading Scientific American and not Aquarium fish. But you were REALLY smart though, if only for a minute.

Sounds awesome. #5 I'll bring a big pot of beans. (homemade of course)

Btw, I told my son home from the UW you got published in the magazine he was reading on the couch and he was VERY impressed! He couldn't belive I knew you personaly! .....The joke was however he was reading Scientific American and not Aquarium fish. But you were REALLY smart though, if only for a minute.
wise guy lol ill pout you on the list. ty

June 9th 3pm till 8pm in Enumclaw WA pig roast, Magazine article will be on hand to gaze at before official release. Kids welcome. Alcohol is ok ill get a permit. Bring a friend. Have fun! North sound & South sound welcome. It would be sweet to bring some frags to trade no cash transactions. I have room to hold them. Thank you all for your support!!!!!
#2 JUSTFORFUN
#3 SHANE & JOHN
#4 ERIC & BECCA = vegetarian dish
#5 KPIOTROWSKI = signature beans

Last edited:
You got a time estimate matt? I can be there by 3pm even if I work....but will call in sick for this one, be there early if you need a hand with anything. also, have about 10 folding chairs, 2 tables,large coolers etc. let me know anything else you may need cuz have more.

+ one on the early hand if needed, from my end. I also have a table or two I can throw in the truck.
Have you hired the band yet?

Back