New get together pig roast? frag swap? something?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

June 1st Second anual BBQ Enumclaw 4sixsix08 28sixth ave se Enumcla wa 98022. 253-six32-41six7 Main course blue cheese hamburgers, regular bergers, hot dogs. The rest will be a potluck style if you can bring something I will add it to your name like last year. This will be the first year we get to give away a donation. The first 45 people will get free Rod's Reef food and a beer cozy.

#1, PEPPIE
#2, KPIOTROWSKI
#3, MOJO
#4, ERIC & BECCA
#5, STEVEN11
#6, MCDONALDJOSH7
#7, NEMCRAZY= CHILLY
#8, BLK822822= MACARONI SALAD
#9, TJL
#10, #1REEFKEEPR= POTATO SALAD,SODAS, CHIPS/DIP
#11, MERCENARY-GRUNT, A SALAD
#12, HUNTER0975= MEATBALLS
#13, DTECH07
#14, BOSCO83
#15, AKREEFER=SNICKERS SALAD AND POTATOE SALAD
#16, FRAGMAN
#17, FALL0N
#18, THRAWN
#19, 1GUYDUDE, RUM COKE
#20, PANTHER_119
#21, TAMARINTHAI
#22, SENJI = SHINE
#23, TRIDO
#24, ICHTYS = BROCOLI SALAD WITH BACON

Hey Matt,

I for some reason thought the bbq was the second weekend of June not sure where I got that idea from. I will be in Texas from May 30-June 4th so I will not be able to make it. Sucks!!! On a side note are ya'll going to be a Reefapalooza?

Most likely we will be at reefapalooza not sure if we will have a booth or not. Sorry you cant make it, there is always next year lol

Im sure I will catch you before Reefapalooza, we will be there just another event in SoCal to run into ya'll at!!!

The time is going to be from 3pm to 8pm or later depending on how much everyone is enjoying it. Looks like quite a few people are really looking forward to the BBQ. Dose anyone have any game ideas? Horse shoes crockett badminton would anyone even be interested?

FOUND IT....
just a waste of words to fill the word requirements.

Looks like a Caravan from the North heading to your Shin-dig, with a few stops along the way.

Cheers, Todd

Its gonna b fun from the sounds of it. Look forward to seeing u all. If I don't say hi, plz come say it to me!
I do faces lol.
-d

Looks like a Caravan from the North heading to your Shin-dig, with a few stops along the way.

Cheers, Todd

If anyone has peel and stick tags for us to write RF handle and real names on, it makes it more fun to match names with faces. I will ask Karen if we have any here. If Todd can make it over here today so we can get carbonating in time, will bring the home brew which is now ready to bottle and keg. Otherwise will figure out something else.

Back