New here

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

speedstar

First just wanted to introduce myself, real name John. Reefing for about 9 years now. Started off with a 35g progressed to over 500g's. Then had to step back and only run a small frag setup (life got unexpected). Now I have my 150g up and running, 70g frag tank, 100g sump. I am currently building a 265g cube tank 50X50X24. I have the tank, working on the stand. Drilled it for a CL etc. Still a few months out.

Anyhow here are some pics from my current tank. Mostly SPS with an occasional weed (zoa paly) here or there ;)

P50.JPG

P51.JPG

P52.JPG

P53.JPG

P55.JPG

P54.JPG

P56.JPG

Welcome. I also started with a 29gal and eventually ended up with a 525 gal. I downsized about 2 months ago. I have a 150gal half cylinder tank with a 75 gallon frag tank and a 60 gallon sump.

First just wanted to introduce myself, real name John. Reefing for about 9 years now. Started off with a 35g progressed to over 500g's. Then had to step back and only run a small frag setup (life got unexpected). Now I have my 150g up and running, 70g frag tank, 100g sump. I am currently building a 265g cube tank 50X50X24. I have the tank, working on the stand. Drilled it for a CL etc. Still a few months out.

Anyhow here are some pics from my current tank. Mostly SPS with an occasional weed (zoa paly) here or there ;)

I'll take some of those weedy ppe's off your hands!:D
great looking tank.............Welcome to RF!!

I thought I recognized that green table... Welcome..;)

If you didn;t notice it is hard to see in the pic, but under the egg crate between returns I have a large LE monti confusa. Think i saw your name on the wait list for it. If something falls through with the wait list and you need it let me know.

Thanks for all the comments everyone. I've been having fun reading all threads here. Seems like a great friendly place to hang out.

If you didn;t notice it is hard to see in the pic, but under the egg crate between returns I have a large LE monti confusa. Think i saw your name on the wait list for it. If something falls through with the wait list and you need it let me know.

I think I have been on every list at that place and never gotten a call that any are ready. :rolleyes:

Welcome to RF!!!! Very nice looking tank you have there! Thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoy your time here:)

Back