• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Marineland CUBE Tanks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Sierra

As a follow up to the very popular DEEP DIMENSION Aquariums relased by Marineland, they have decided to come out with other smaller sized aquariums that are cubed size.

Offered in a 18*18, 24*24, and a 30*30 both with or without corner overflows. These sized tanks are sure to be a hit. Here are the following sizes and prices!

Marineland Cube Tanks NO OVERFLOW

25 Cube 18*18*18 $129.99
45 cube 24*24*18 $179.99
60 cube 24*24*24 $239.99
70 cube 30*30*18 $349.99
93 cube 30*30*24 $449.99

Marineland Cube Tanks Corner Flo Overflow

60 cube 24*24*24 $329.99
70 cube 30*30*18 $479.99
93 cube 30*30*24 $569.99

Marineland Cube Monterey Stand

18*18 Stand $309.99
24*24 Stand $369.99
30*30 Stand $549.99

Glass Tops

18*18 Stand $24.99
24*24 Stand $34.99
30*30 Stand $39.99

Come Check out these tanks a reefers dream sizes!!!

Marineland does not have them up on their website as of right now. Here are some pics that I have taken in store of the 70 gallon we have in stock. The furniture is offered in both a black and cherry finish.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

That is my only complaint about these tanks, the stand is only just shy of 28" They should have made them tall at least 30"-32"

Wow, I like the cube look. Any other sizes between 93 and 150 gallons? Also, is Starphire glass still an option under 150 gallons and can they do a custom three sided starphire cube? Any idea what the ballpark price would be for a 93 and/or 150 three sided starphire cube?

Thanks... Ron

Wow, I like the cube look. Any other sizes between 93 and 150 gallons? Also, is Starphire glass still an option under 150 gallons and can they do a custom three sided starphire cube? Any idea what the ballpark price would be for a 93 and/or 150 three sided starphire cube?

Thanks... Ron

The cube tanks are really nice! There are no other standard sizes in between the 93 (30*30*24) and the 150 (36*36*27). Obviously they can do custom but do not have any standard size in between.

As for the Starfire that is also a custom option so it raises the price a bit higher. I would guess that the 93 gallon would run about 900-1100 3-sided starfire. I just got a quote on the 60 gallon 3-sided SF and it runs $869.99.

The 150 gallon I have in-stock with front panel only SF it runs 1189.99 so i would guess the 3 sides runs about 1400-1600.

These are just ballpark guesses! If you would like us to quote it out more accurately just let us know! It takes about 48-hrs.

Last edited:
I think the stand is just right for when I'm laying back down in the recliner with my tank next to it........:)

Thanks for the reply. Can you please post a picture of the 150?

Here ar some picture of the DEEP DIMENSION 150 Gallon 36*36*27

It is taken with the Marineland Monteray Stand in the Black Finish

That Stand measures a bit better on this set then the smaller cubes at just shy of 30" tall.

I still to this day will never understand why cabinet makers don't start at 32" high and customize lower or higher. Oh well I guess we will have to start manufactuering furniture!!! :badgrin:

photo1-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

Here is also the link to the Marineland DEEP DIMENSION Website

http://www.marineland.com/sites/Marineland/products/productdetail.aspx?id=2054&cid=3600&mid=3228

hi do you have pics of the 90 without the over flow? do you have a reef package that you can either make with like lighting skimmer stand canopy glass chiller and any other goodies. thank you very much

hi do you have pics of the 90 without the over flow? do you have a reef package that you can either make with like lighting skimmer stand canopy glass chiller and any other goodies. thank you very much

Sorry I do not have a picture of the 93 gallon without the overflow. Marineland does not even have them on their website as of right now.

We do as always offer a 10% discount on a package that must include but not limited to tank, stand, canopy, glass top, filter, heater/chiller, and lighting. I don't always make customer buy them all but I do require at least 3 item to be discounted.

Right now through August we have all Dry goods 10% OFF not including chillers but if you did buy a chiller in a "reef package" it would discount 10%. Maximum 10% discount can not apply extra discount on top of PSAS membership.

I liked the 70 gallon cube so much and wanted it so bad I sold it somebody at midway petstore when I was there.

The guy was upgrading his sons 29 gallon bio cube, and had asked me what would be a good reef tank for his kid. I tried to show him a 400 gallon cube but the general foot print was the same as the 29 and it wasn't that much bigger.

then I showed him a 120 gallon tank 2'x2'x4', stating to him that this was my second favroite tank on the planet now. The whole time I was talking to him I was rattling on and on about this really cool tank the "other" pet store had, and told him all the ins and outs of it.

He asked if I could order it, out manager could not contact marineland. Dude wanted the tank before christmas, so I broke down and sold him MY tank from the "other" pet store.
I know I did a good thing for the 14 year old reefer who was recieving the tank, but if I ever see that little kid walking down the street with his tank I'm stealing it from him.

LOL! You have to take care of the future reefers of America! Good Job!

We do not have the 93 in stock here at Issaquah, but they do have one at the new Renton store! You should stop by and check it out.

LOL! You have to take care of the future reefers of America! Good Job!

We do not have the 93 in stock here at Issaquah, but they do have one at the new Renton store! You should stop by and check it out.

Cool, I will be there next weekend to check it out!

Back