new tank pics[dial up beware]

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

newest acquisition
newacro.jpg

newacro2.jpg

Props,,,i am ready to frag what you're looking for ,,ORG tort,,still interseted?,, come and get it any time,got one for you,thanks for waiting.

hey thanks for the offer Dang .. Picked up one three months ago now =o) couldn't wait lol...
As far as the lighting still the same 10000k Xms . Added another 110watt vho though so it looks pretty nice =o)

Dang, I think I will take it if Props passes. Sorry to hijack the thread. pm me with pics, prices etc.

Very nice Props. always is.... good comeback for your corals.
mahusay talaga!!!

do you have calcium reactor?

oy long time!! kumusta na kuya!

yes i'm still using a calcium reator. one thing i'm not happy about the tank right now is the light bulbs i'm using
they're 10000k reeflux. the colors are very decieving.

so hows your tank doing??

Hey mabuti naman.

Well thats true about the bulb. I noticed that it will make your corals glow and looks nice but it will fade away after awhile of using it.

Its like, use the XM's the whole day because this will make the corals color up, then use the Reeflux for viewing.

Anyway, I just went back to my old 10 month old XM and my corals are better with them I think. Too bad, I really like Reeflux.

anyways, here is my tank...
http://66.213.194.54/myreef/2006-04-08 REEF/

wow, great looking corals as usual Props. Did you change tanks? It looks different than before. Love the pink table, and was that a blue milli I saw in the background of one of the shots?

Mat

Hey buddy, I'm sure those jewels of the sea will color up even more now we got the whole temp thing sorted out :lol:

That is unless you have two broken refractometers :eek: :D

hey mat i'm not sure which coral your referring to. but anyways the purple mille is down to ten frags as it receeded for nearly 3 weeks. i'm not sure whether it as cause by low tank temp.

rich my digi thermometer is reading around 73.5 again. something is out of whack . it seems like its reading the room temp of the garage.

Back