New to the Board

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

dana19620

Hi, I'm a member one other boards and was searching the web and ran across this one and decided to join.

Just wondering who else lives in the close to the Aurora area?

Here's what I have:

A 46 gal reef tank with a bluespotted jawfish, an oranagespotted filefish, two mandarin dragonettes, a pair of onyx clowns, a small yellow goby, and a pygmy angel, some coco worms, and a feather duster. I mostly have softy coral in my tank.

I have a 12 gallon biocube set up for about 4 months with a green spotted dragonette, a tailspot blenny, a scooter, some softies and coco worms. Additionally, I have mini 2.5 tank with dwarf seahorses (I have 20 babies growing out at the moment).

I have a 44 gallon corner that is in the process of being set up to house either erectes or reidi seahorses

Also have a 75 FOWLR, but it recently sprang a slow leak so it is going down, I just recently posted the livestock.

Thanks, xtreme. I look forward to the being part of the board.

Looks like you're a relatively new member also. You've had a lot of posts for one month.

Hello!! Welcome, my name is Dana too!! I've only ever met one other. Your tanks sound like neat mix, I'd love to see the seahorse tank!

Thanks, JR. That's where I originally posted (I thought). As I looked through the post dates for the central Illinois posts, it looks like a ghost town.

jag, in high school there were 4 Dana's - two males and two females. My nephew married a Dayna. Also, the owner of ccritters.com is named Dana.

Dana I just actually saw your greeting in its entirtey (was rushed 1st view LOL)

we just entered this hobby a couple months ago with a CL purchase of a 44 Gal as well, Mrs wanted Seahorses ( till we discovered that takes more experience than us novices LOL)
now we are building a reef with it, as a learning reef aquarium we intend to do more and bigger LOL.

so far this forum has been phenominal in helping us learn this hobby. and the friendships so far have been great.
yeah well I post alot eeerrrrrr I mean ask alot of questions and want alot of info LOL

The other Dana I met was an older gentleman, I don't think he appreciated me pointing out he has the same name as a 20-something female, lol....

Back