New Toy!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MGDMIRAGE

Shoulda been a fish!
So wife went to Costco to get a couple things and she brought me home a Canon EOS Rebel T1i as an early anniversary present! it was quite a surprise as we had been there a few days earlier and i was drooling over the cameras :)

Anyway here are the first few out of like 8 pictures from just getting the camera, i have a ton to learn about it i'm clueless for the most part on settings so i'm going to start reading up :)

frogspawn.jpg

zoanthid2.jpg

zoanthid1.jpg

The last pic is my favorite the zoo has fairly crisp color :) Not washed out like my old camera would have given me!

I tried to take a pic of my clowns but i have no idea how to do motion pictures just yet, anyway i'm quite excited!

Came with the 18-55 and 55-250mm.

Yeah trying to figure out the white balance thing now, just need that darn battery to hurry up and charge so i can play with it some more!

Came with the 18-55 and 55-250mm.

Yeah trying to figure out the white balance thing now, just need that darn battery to hurry up and charge so i can play with it some more!

Just let it charge fully and then you can have more fun than you will know what to do with. I would suggest running down sometime and getting an extra battery though, just cuz.

I don't know, you looked pretty sane when I saw you. Speaking of which, how those frags doing? I don't want words, I want pics!!!!

I don't ask for much, do I?:D:D:D:D

Congrats man, you are gonna LOVE that thing.

All alive and kicking i'll snag pics as soon this battery is ready, how long do they charge i'm getting horribly impatient lol.

Sit down, have a cold one or 2. I think mine took around an hour to get fully charged up. And whatever you do, don't watch the little blinking lite on the charger!!:D:D:D
Get the old manual out and enjoy.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks! it's like over a month away but i wasn't feeling too great today and wife wanted to cheer me up so decided to make it a early present ;)

its nice when the wife likes to cheer you up. if i wanted somthing like that, i think this is what my wife would do :lol:. she already thinks this hobby is to expensive.:rolleyes:

Sweet Camera!

Is I was feeling bad my wife would probably take me to the vet and have me put down :D j/k I hope

Sweet Camera!

Is I was feeling bad my wife would probably take me to the vet and have me put down :D j/k I hope

Lol better get some brownie pts!

Here are some more pics been practicing a bit trying to capture fish is pretty tough!

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

Untitled-1-1.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

Most of these were taken with tripod, i had to go out and buy one cause my shake was driving me crazy!

Oh and all those were taken with EFS 55-250mm lense from like halfway across the room, about only way i can take any sort of pic of the sixline that doesn't look like a purple flash.

Back