Newbies guide to the nano reef

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Chapter 2 Pt 4

Floss, sponge, internal, can, bonding
....or things that happened to me on spring break.
Filtration overview: I will go into natural filtration later but for now, I will go over the types of mechanical filters that are practical for a nano reef tank. I plan to talk about the ways we go about getting rid of "dirty water". In golf terms, the different ways we keep our balls clean. I will go over fuges because I use a 2 part filtration system.
1. External and canister: As the name implies its outside of the tank and can be placed out of sight. One hose draws tank water into the filter where it is set upon by a static defense line of pixie sprites of the sponge clan. As they fight a holding action with the larger gunkies the smaller nitrate-orous, rotting fleshed zombie goblinids zip through. Well Castle filter has the second line of defense waiting, the carbon-ic porous rock fiends. These fiends having a genetic make-up for crater like pores (they eat a lot of chocolate in their teenage years) all over their surface trapping the nitrate producing banzais.
Some even go a step further and have their magicians produce small fetish bags to ensure even the smaller more insubstantial elemental spirit matter gets netted before returning the much cleaner water back to the tank. Canister filtration can be of the pressure or diatomaceous kinds. Both are not considered everyday filters because the media (filtering agents), like a hold out pistol, get used up in a hurry. Nothing wrong with the external filter. Things you need to consider are: 1. Noise. Companies are forever reinventing their products to quell consumer complaints. (If the British, monarchy would've only listened to it's subjects) So, newer models are much quieter then those of the previous fortnights. 2. Plumbing. You got your new glass tank and want a external filter. Have yee ever cut glass knave? Thoust in a pickle if not. Get the filter and tank at the same time. That way the smithy where you've laid good coin to, can help thee make a fitted outlet and return. A way to cheat here is looking into a hang on back filter (HOB) Yet, the catch 22 is your lighting system. Pendant MH or standing light system no problemo. 3. Cost of expendable fetishs. Is the filter you're eyeballing only capable of using its own disposable media units? Then, operating costs will be higher for products exclusive to that particular filter.
2. Undergravel filter: So 80's. Put it to rest, along with the Flight of Seagulls. There are some ancient tomes that discuss this as the everlasting method. Yet, there was a reason the dinosaurs became extinct. Be vewy, vewy caewful of anyone attempting to sell you an undergravel set-up.
3. Internal filter: If you are attempting the "natural" look, you will have a tough time doing it if you choose this method. They for the most part need to be completely submerged to work, add heat to the tank and some of the nicest ones would take up most of the display. If you want to use one as a weekly maintenance tool to polish up your water then, god bless.
4. Protein skimmer: I submit to all of the skimmer-heads that it is probably the best form of filtration that a person can own. If I had a large reef set-up I would use one. There, happy now :p !!! It works like this (cliff notes version). Using high pressure in a confined space it produces micro bubbles of air that attract dissolved organic matter to their surface and bonding them to it. These now disgusting garbage pails travel up through the chamber to a narrow tube into a chamber of air, where they pop. The pop releases the black and smelly gunk into a collection cup. A 12 day old corpse in a room thats been a steady 90 degrees has a better aroma then what one discovers after opening their skimmer cup for the 1st time. Benefits are many: added O2to your tank, removal of nitragenous waste and is a favorite topic of conversation among aquarists when slugging back a boilermaker at the local gin mill. Only two negatives, with the nano is space considerations. If you run a sump then not a problem. I run into the original problem of space so my choice was to run a combination of internal filtration using a sponge, bags of carbon, chempure and occasionally purigen and a polyfilter in the 1st chamber of the integrated sump. I then attached a small azoo pc light for chamber 2 w/lr (liverock) rubble and macro algae. Chamber 3 is dedicated to the heater and powerhead. Yes my nitrates measure 5-10, yet my xenia is getting to become a crabgrass problem and I brought a dead gonipora back to life.
5. Refugiums. A fancy word for a safe place to intentionally grow algae. Most people that run one use the sump for this purpose. You can put liverock into it for added natural filtration. A deep sandbed strategy can also be employed. I will get into natural filtration at a later time. It has an added benefit of being a zooplankton (tiny critters) farm that will feed your tank. How does this act as a filter device? Well algae being a plant, feeds upon nutrients that become available with the breakdown of solids. As organic matter decays it breaks down into usable nutrients. If not used up by plankton, filter feeding inverts or algae then it further breaks down by the nitrogen cycle. Ammonia begets nitrites that begets nitrates. Yes I know it's not the pure science explanation but it had to be dumbed down to this H.S. graduate. Ammonia is lethal like arsenic and old lace bad. Nitrites like PCB bad and trates are like the great air quality of Los Angeles.;) Thankfully algae uses nitrates as food. One problem though, most nano's are too small for most herbivorous fish. How do we export (eliminate from the tank) the nitrates that are absorbed by the algae. You got it right Farmer Brown if you answered pruning. Good old fashioned gardening, should be done twice a month. I'll discuss in the future the good and bad macros so stay tuned.

Last edited:
Sorry, but in these humorous ramblings...this just got too monotonous. I'll check back after 3 more cups of coffee...maybe I can make sense of it then. Good info, if you pick thru the 'spy in the skimmer' parts.

Last edited:
Zen Reeferer said:
Sorry, but in these humorous ramblings...this just got too monotonous. I'll check back after 3 more cups of coffee...maybe I can make sense of it then. Good info, if you pick thru the 'spy in the skimmer' parts.
Can't apologize about that. Some of this is really dry and as I'm typing I need a little boost myself. I'll keep the creative writing to a minimum from now on. My trip will help this. I write fact filled reports for a living so if I spice things up understand it's because I cannot do that normally. Kind of a catharthis if ya will.

Last edited:
Not knocking your creativity...just my inability to sort thru it, lol. Keep the creativity and insight flowing. Only on my second cup of coffee, but will peruse the info again...:D

Haven't had my 1st diet pop of the day yet. I'm just giving ya a method (yes, there is one) to the madness. Just can't wait to enjoy one of my few weekends off and it's supposed to be in the mid 60's like yesterday but less windy. Glad you're getting something out of this. Oh, must go the toddler is giving our dog a tune up for stealing her toy. The joy of parenthood.........

Outstanding thread!!! I have the JBJ 12 gallon nano cube DX (well....it is supposed to be my little one's tank), that has become a Red Sea Xenia garden :D. Thankfully, the other corals are close to the front, so we can see them, and they can get some light. I will be fragging tomorrow, so lots of export is coming up! I'm interested to see any modifications you have made to your cube. I have to admit...I'd love to stick a skimmer on this thing.

NaH2O said:
Outstanding thread!!! I have the JBJ 12 gallon nano cube DX (well....it is supposed to be my little one's tank), that has become a Red Sea Xenia garden :D. Thankfully, the other corals are close to the front, so we can see them, and they can get some light. I will be fragging tomorrow, so lots of export is coming up! I'm interested to see any modifications you have made to your cube. I have to admit...I'd love to stick a skimmer on this thing.
I promise to show what I did to it. The easiest is replacing the ph w/one of the mini/maxi jets. If you do go w/a maxi you need to dremel or use wire cutters to trim down the base, the other mods will be described and shown though I'm a terrible at pic taking. Or at least editing the pic for the web. Enjoy and thanks for the positive comments.

Chapter 2 Pt 5

Teste I mean Testing 1,2,3:
....or can I get arrested for hoarding sudafed...
1. Teste I meant test kits:
One of the most important measures of a healthy tank is water quality. As mentioned before, the big three, ammonia, nitrites and nitrates (ANN) can ruin a beautiful reef-scape and set you back mucho dinars. Though your water may be crystal clear, ANN could be launching a natural mustard gas attack to your critters. If you are brand spanking new to the hobby, an undiscovered death will disrupt a large tank. Can completely crash our nano's. Normal hobby grade test kits use powder or liquid reagents that are mixed w/a sample of tank water. Most are color titration measures and have a color scale to determine the amount of the tested substance. (Can anyone say pee test) Some kits are more precise then others. The ones you need off the bat, are pH, ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate. When you cycle the tank (well when you let nature do it for you) it's important to test at least every other day if not daily and keep the measures on a "log book". No, you will not get a command of your own ship. It's so you can keep track of the cycle. I'm doing this in chronological order, so don't interrupt me about fish and small bicycles, will get to that soon enough.
2. Test brand comparison:
I've used and will compare the following three: Salifert, Aquarium Pharm%#@*&^ and SeaChem. Salifert, the most accurate of the three, more precise in its actual readings (ie instead of 5-10ppts it will tell you 7 ppts). And guess what, the most expensive of the listed tests. Their cheapest test, cabonate hardness was 14 dollars usc. I bought their calcium test for 40, and that my folks is the last test I bought of theirs and it wasn't because I'm a miser but it had to do w/the syringe and removable tip. I tested and was reading 320 on Ca. I took it to a high end lfs that charged 2.50 for the test and they read 400. I'm the first to admit, operator error and immediately looked for an easier test. SeaChem. You get to relive your childhood because they supply you w/mini plastic paint mixing trays. I got all excited until I saw the color scale was made of paper. What complete moron would supply a test kit w/a paper scale when you are testing water......as Mr. Garrison from south park once said "there are no stupid questions, just stupid people". Enough on SeaChem. Aquarium Pharm's IMO is the easiest to use and therefore more likely TO BE USED. Did not say the most accurate. If you show any ammonia and/or nitrite you must take action. Nitrates, well I'll get into that debate later. I do not need to know nor care if the titrations are not graduated by every single tenth of a point. Just give me a nudge that shows the ballpark figure and let the purists haggle back and forth about it.
I choose the AP for the basic 4 tests. Would you believe it comes as a SW master kit, and I purchased it for 15 dollars online. The color scale is on a plastic card, BRAVO. Hey Mikey, you think you know it all, what happens if I'm color blind? Ha...thats the best you can do??? Well theres the expensive or the cheap way. Medusa makes a electronic tester that tests all the above plus copper for $270 plus costs for reagents. The cheaper one is ask a friend to help you when you test.
Next part will be all you need to have that no one tells you about till it's too late.

Mike,
Had me laughing all through this! Please keep up the writing!

Nick

KEEP IT UP!! newbies like me wants more nano info...

WOW... COOL... AHHH....

I can't help it but just say your the fallen angel for nano keepers. I been visiting this site for sometime now looking for references on how to keep nano aqaurium, and pop! there you go my angel.

Well let me start by saying that we almost have the same reason in keeping nano. I'd like to have tha 50-100g too but it's quite impossible for me at the moment. But since I'm into this hobby that I decided to go for it even with a nano aquarium.

My STORY: My girlfriend have this 5g tank with freshwater fishes on it that I believe, was not properly taken care of that all of her fishes died. She deciced to bring another set of fish, and the tank be in my place and I have to take care of it. To make the story short, I have it now in my place and instead I'm keeping marine fish which more colorful.

But keeping marine fish was not that easy. Starting from scratch and making it successful was a big challenge. When I started it, I was not having any idea...firstly, All I thought is that just put the salt water and then the fish and that's it. The aquarium she gave me was a full set. All I did was just change the water and bought a pair of clown fish and the dealer said that it is best to go with sea anemone, which I did and put it in my tank. The next day I saw the sea anemone gone limp and the clownfish; the other died and the other turned white with spots and looks like dying. The following day the tank was smelling and the other clownfish died. Yet again, not willing to lose the game I decided to buy another pair of clownfish and sea anemone which of course it died the following day. THEN I STARTED ASKING THE BIG WHY??

MY DISCOVERY?? (i"ve learned from that)
1. pebbles from fresh water aquarium SHOULD NOT BE USE in marine aqurium that's why they have the thing called LIVE SAND.

:D :D :D

2. drift wood from your fresh water tank SHOULD NOT BE USED that's why they have the thing called LIVED ROCK.

:D :D

3. water salinity SHOULD BE CHECKED that's why they have the thing called HYDROMETER.

4. about lightning, water flow, water chemistry, water temperature, advise> and all that stuff that's why they have this SITE.

well it's a lesson well learned after all.

After that I've been checking this site for information which help me a lot in my aquarium. But never did anyone tackle about nano. All was talking about gian reef aquarium-- It seems to me that the bigger your aquarium is, the better it is and the successfull you will be. I feel challenge with these..

I'll prove that nano aquarium will work too. It's more fun. You see what's everything on it to the smallest detail. To everything that moves, to every little things that has change. Isn't that what you call fun? the reason why you have your aqurium? to learn from it. Isn't that successs???

well now today, I found your thread. I'd be happy to upload photos of my 7month old nano aquarium with simple and inexpensive euipments. Using simple pumps and filters and aquarium lights from china. My clownfish is doing fine now, with sea anemone that i don't know doesn't host my clowns, :D , the feather duster worm is ok, the colony of my zoans is healthy the sea pins looking good. while my cleaner shrimp and peppermint is still alive.

that is what I'ved succeded in 7months. Still unsure what will happen in a couple of months knowing that my knowledge on reefing is barely basic.

HOPE YOU WILL ALWAY UPDATE THIS THREAD TO SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCED AND GIVE US MORE KNOW HOW. AND THAT EVERYONE WHO READ THIS WILL SHARE THEIR NANO AND MAKE IT BIG HERE ON THIS THREAD.

PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOS ASWELL!!!

Welcome Spy-i of Dubai. Tell your people to quit buying up all the good thoroughbreds....my picks at the Derby last year were shot. ;) Anyways welcome, thanks for the kind words and let others know about this site espcially this thread,(hey pro wrestlers do it all of the time). Happy reefing and welcome aboard.

Chapter 2, Pt Fin

Other odds and ends...
or.... Honey, you need the turkey baster for what???
1. Stuff you will need you can get at the local "dollar" store: We have these small stores popping up all over the place. You can usually find them in strip malls next to the korean bbq take out joint. Even though the folks that earn enough money to worry about luxury and estate taxes, who stick their reworked noses at the places have been seen in them, and it's always a scream to see them around the holidays w/10 rolls of gift paper in hand asking the clerk if they accept personal check. A. Turkey baster. The all in one tool for reef keepers. You can use it as a lr duster, to take a tank water sample, feeding tool, siphon tool and however else you'd like to use it within the bounds of your local laws. B. Glass tanks ONLY, a razor blade, takes care of the green algae that encrusts on the viewing panels. Plus is you'd like to scrape an overcrusted rock of some of its coralline algae to put it in other places this does a bang up job. Acryllic, take an OLD credit card or reasonable facsimile thereof and you can use that for the viewing panes. A word of caution, try to break the card off where the magnetic stripe is and don't use that part. Just as caution. C. Old or new nylons. You can use these as filter socks. Have care that these are rinsed, rerinsed and rerinsed again and again to get out any chemicals that may linger (throw out gramdma's old ones because they may be a little too stretched). D. Plastic pipe clamps or as we police officers call them "flex cuffs" and a get charged a 3000% mark up for. They come in various sizes and can help in securing certain tank equipment. E. Cheap toothbrush. Use this to clean pumps, brush off die-off on your uncured lr ,get rid of unwanted macro-algae and helps if kept in the glove box just before a blind date to get rid of that piece of taco bell lettuce stuck between your teeth and gum. F. Long dish gloves. Get the ones that are untreated and reusable. Watch out the 1st time you use them because when you get your hands out the tank, you'll have 2 cups of tank water inside of them so take them off over the open top of the tank otherwise, "Mike, do you need to see the Dr. about your overactive bladder?" G. A paper binder w/lined paper to use as your journal, along w/pencils and pencil sharpner. Pencils are great because of erasers, I'm chock full of errors as I am Human. H. I've also seen superglue gel there. That will be covered later. I. A small set of the smaller sized "tupperware" containers, great for food prep and could help in feeding certain coral frags w/out fouling the water quality so much. Much later young jedi knight.
An aside before I go...the purpose of this whole venture isn't to boost my highly overinflated ego. I don't know a quarter of what the true salts in this hobby know, nor do I claim otherwise. I'd like to lay a map to get newbies through the landmines that I myself set off. I figured if I put these sources in such a way, outline form if you will then someone can follow along from step one and give them some confindence. Even if it is just to be able to form a concise question to ask others for their advice. Using the accepted lexicon instead of "thingy", "arms", "white stuff", or "gigantic huba joo". We take on an enourmous responsibility when we choose to have these foreign creatures in our homes and we need to make their lives as close to comfortable as possible. Anything less is doing a disservice to the animal and to the rest of the hobby in general. Next, the where of it all....Chapter 3.

Breaking up the verbiage

Here are some pix of my inhabitants, promise I will have some of the hardware ones this week.
Being of the polish persuasion, going right to left: 1.what was a single xenia stalk, turned into four, 3 weeks later. 2. the xenia frag 1 1/2 weeks in the tank. 3. My hh(hitchhiker) goni colony, beginning of January 4. The colony 2nd-3rd week of March.

Last edited:
yo! yo! yo!

cool men....

Well, thanx for such a nice welcome!!

And sorry I can't stop them buying the thorough breds.... I neither can't stop them building the world biggest man made island (PALM ISLAND,trilogy) and the world tallest building (THE BURJ) and the worlds biggest shopping mall with the world's biggest indoor aquarium (DUBAI MALL) and the world's biggest snowdome with the largest snow play area, the only seven star hotel (BURJ AL ARAB) and the wold's expensive horse race (DUBAI WORLD CUP) and the list will go on...

Anyway, the stuff you have look so nice and healthy. I can't wait to have such a nice zoan in my nano. My one is not as beautiful as what you have. It's the common brown one. I been browsing this site and I have seen a lot of beautiful zoos.. I'm planning to have more zoos on my nano. Any advise? Is it safe to have different colors in one tank?

KUDOS MI AMIGOS!!!!

Spy-i of Dubai, glad you have a sense of humor. Most of all the worlds problems would never occur if the people in charge would laugh once in a while. Zoo's, different colonies amongst each other should pose you no problem. Just remember wash and rinse really well when handling them, as they are toxic. Small frags, if you can get them are the way to go. What kind of lighting are you running?

mmmm. I don't exactly know.

I know that I've got two. One is flourescent white and the other is purple. It's made in Taiwan and I got it from the petshop. That guy from the petshop said it is for aqurium... how is that?

anyway I have to check that from the guy where i got it. Does it really matter if it is MH?

spy_i said:
mmmm. I don't exactly know.

I know that I've got two. One is flourescent white and the other is purple. It's made in Taiwan and I got it from the petshop. That guy from the petshop said it is for aqurium... how is that?

anyway I have to check that from the guy where i got it. Does it really matter if it is MH?
That setup is what is referred to as 50/50 flourescent lighting the purple is actually actinic (blue) and gives a richer coloring scheme. Total wattage and output (brilliance) is whats important. For the zoanthus that should be fine. I ask only because lighting and circulation play a big part in what will survive and our ultimate goal, flourish in our tanks. I'll get to lighting shortly. Mike.

Ive just got back home....

AND I"M SO EXCITED TONIGHT FOR I'VE JUST PURCHASE ANOTHER ZOAN!!!!

so I've got more question....4251cpd> please gimme advice for this creature. I've seen alot zoos in the shop today. Some are big and some small, some are long and some are really short that it almost stick to the stone. What I've got is the long one but not big and I don't know the color yet coz it's still close but I can see that it's mostly green. Hope I'll have the nice color combo. Wish me luck.

Anyway, Does zoos want to be in a strong current or will it thrive in lower current or maybe away from the current? I need that advice from you.

How about the sponge coral?---- I bought this orange one with the zoos. How should I take care of it? And lastly, will brittle do any harm in my nano?

I'll try to post my nano pix very soon. And I need you to judge it aesthetically and everything.

CAN'T WAIT.... and thanx in advance!!!

spy_i said:
Ive just got back home....

AND I"M SO EXCITED TONIGHT FOR I'VE JUST PURCHASE ANOTHER ZOAN!!!!

so I've got more question....4251cpd> please gimme advice for this creature. I've seen alot zoos in the shop today. Some are big and some small, some are long and some are really short that it almost stick to the stone. What I've got is the long one but not big and I don't know the color yet coz it's still close but I can see that it's mostly green. Hope I'll have the nice color combo. Wish me luck.

Anyway, Does zoos want to be in a strong current or will it thrive in lower current or maybe away from the current? I need that advice from you.

How about the sponge coral?---- I bought this orange one with the zoos. How should I take care of it? And lastly, will brittle do any harm in my nano?

I'll try to post my nano pix very soon. And I need you to judge it aesthetically and everything.

CAN'T WAIT.... and thanx in advance!!!
1st off, glad you got hooked to this hobby, my advice is slow down. Acclimate the entire tank gradually. I am in the "slow is best" camp and would hate to see anything bad happen. I'm done preaching.
2nd, zoo's in general are a hardy coral, tolerating various lighting and current schemes. When you find a spot for it and it opens up, let it be and monitor for growth. Generally lower to moderate lighting (meaning MH, keep on bottom level). W/ your 50/50's almost anywhere. Flow strong or low or none really shouldn't effect them too much. Word of caution, moving any coral around causes stress. Tank placement should be gradual, start low and work your way up if it doesn't exhibit it's natural behaviors. Give it 5-6 days for it to get into a routine. Day 1-3 after acclimation is a bad indicator.
Sponge coral, not sure, do you mean a sponge? Pic of it will help and be able to give better info.
Finally, brittle as in brittle star or bristle worm?

Chapter 3 Pt1

Stand, shelf, nook or floor.
...or places I've awoken after a fraternity party.
1. Location: The nano becomes a conversation piece of any room its added to(if you want it to). Wow, ooooh, neat, kick azz, will be some of the words you hear from the tankless wonders that roll through your space. Two, things I considered when coming up with "The Spot". Kind of like your secret, make- out place in high school. Why? If you wanted all the world to see the tank then you would've waited for the funding and space to start up a large reef. People who will start a nano, who have larger one(s) ,this becomes their own little masterpiece that they will share w/ only a select few, or is the "kids tank" (ha ha ha). Well, Mikey ole boy, this is all I could budget, I want to show this off. I feel your pain my brothers and sisters, can I getta an AY-MEN-AH.... A 12"x12"x12" glass box, unless its stuffed w/ cash will not immediately draw attention. Our eyes are drawn to large, then medium then small. You have to draw the attention to your tank. Since I read left to right my head tends to do that out of habit. I look at a new space and scan left to right. I check my tank that way. For all you salts, see if I'm not lying. If you want the tank as a focus or more of your private pleasure then plan the location accordingly. Psychology, not metrosexuality. Any ways, little tips and clues, keep at least 12"s away from exterior walls. Keep away from exterior doors (outside temp influence on both counts). If there is forced air for heating/cooling, try to keep the tank on the opposite side of the room from the vent. We are trying to keep such a small tank as stable as possible. Example: I, who was born and bred in the windy city knows for a fact from observation that the Lincoln park lagoon (very small body of water) freezes in the winter but, Lake Michigan does not. There is a point where, the lagoon comes w/in 50 yards of the lake. So it's not thermal inversion or such at work. Much debate will go on about whether or not the keep the tank so it gets sun exposure. If you got the inhabitants that like a lot of light, god-bless. You'll save some money. Hey-Zeus, thats the light thats been impregnated in their DNA to receive. Mr sun, sun, mr golden sun.....aaaahhhhh, I hate that purple dinosaur! So I give two silver salutes to those that can incorperate solar energy into their scheme w/out raising tank temp.....have fun :rolleyes: As Ricky Nelson once said "...you can't please everyone, so ya gotta please yourself." This is yours first, everyone else a distant 2nd. Keep that in mind.
2. Stand, I use this in the most broadest sense. It will now be referred as the base. SW is bit over 8lbs in weight. (Sorry, as a typical american I fully believe the world revolves around me and such I use the measuring system that was pounded into my thick eastern european skull, thank you.) If you have an empty glass tank of 10 gallon capacity that alone is about 25-30lbs. Add 15 lbs of live rock, 15-20lbs of substrate (big word for sand and its like) and 3lbs of equipment and finally 6 gallons of salt water. You are talking talking nearly 110-130lbs of weight! Their are resource calculator programs on this site's resource library that does a better job but I'm talking ball park, high school graduate estimations here. Whats so nano about that? A thin stand from Ikea may not cut it for this. Chose your base wisely. How'd you do it Mr. know-it-all? Easy, I sat my 200lb dupa on top of the cabinet that I envisioned as the base, and it did not budge. Can I getta witness..... Making sure the base and tank are true and level by using a level and adding a soft material that compresses to get it just right. Put foam packaging sheet, cut to fit under the tank, as buffer in case you need to make slight positioning adjustments so it does not stress glass joints. Lastly make sure to give yourself room to access inside, and all points around your tank for maintenance, hide your porn stash, rescue jumper fish and the like. So, in closing do what you want as long as its practical. Putting a 12 gallon nano cube as the centerpiece of a room is, in a word, humorous. Proper planning and a little forethought can accentuate a room, much like a painting or sculpture.
Next part, water, water everywhere and all the floors are wet, final prep to having a saltwater reef tank.

Back