ORA
Drs. Foster & Smith
Euro-Reef
Finnex
Hydor
IceCap
Prodibio
Zero Edge

MACNA is drawing close, I just stuck this thread.

Is anyone interested in going and have yet to register? Reef Frontiers has one registration available thanks to our MACNA friends. If you send me your name and intent on going I will throw it in a hat and draw :) I will give it a week (Aug 29th) before I draw a name.

Let me know if you are interested.

I just wanted to let you all know that the Radisson is full. The overflow hotels are the Holiday Inn (412-372-1022 ext. 656) and the Hampton Inn (412-380-4000). Just tell them you are coming for MACNA.

MACNA is drawing close, I just stuck this thread.

Is anyone interested in going and have yet to register? Reef Frontiers has one registration available thanks to our MACNA friends. If you send me your name and intent on going I will throw it in a hat and draw :) I will give it a week (Aug 29th) before I draw a name.

Let me know if you are interested.

Anyone interested to get a registration for MACNA?

Who won the registration? I can't wait to go. My wife and I purchased our tickets in Houston. It looks like the trade show will be great this year.

My wife, Tammy went to University of Pitt for her PhD. Monroeville (where MACNA will be) is like comparing Decatur to Dallas, Ann Arbor to Detroit or Alpharetta to Atlanta in terms of location. If you want to see the city you will need a rental car. Like most major cities, the airport is far away from the city, while Monroeville is a boring town centered around a Hindu temple and a mall. Pittsburgh is a beautiful city with great places to eat!!!!

I'd love to meet some of you guys. Come say hi! I won't be holding any skimmers though!

Well I will be heading. I didn't get enough interest so unfortunately we weren't able to give away the registration. Go figure.

But hope to see you guys there next week!!!

Unfortunately, I will be missing....AGAIN :(! Boomer....if I ever make it to one of these things again, you better be there....OR ELSE....I'll send you a package (and I have an English Mastiff that would like to contribute to your gift ;))! :D lololol.

Yeah, me and Anthony have been pretty upset with you lately for not showing up :D We may have to dis-own you :lol:

English Mastiff

What is that some kind of fancy cookie to eat you bake ;)

GET BABY SITTER OR SENDS KIDS TO GRANDMA

Yeah, me and Anthony have been pretty upset with you lately for not showing up :D We may have to dis-own you :lol:

You two better not disown me!
12.gif
You don't want to make me cry now, do you? :D

English Mastiff

What is that some kind of fancy cookie to eat you bake ;)

Yes....the English Mastiff pie, or crisp (you can choose). You enjoy them with tea, however, it is an acquired taste :lol:

GET BABY SITTER OR SENDS KIDS TO GRANDMA

If someone could bring my mom down from heaven above, then that would work (and sending my daughter to heaven isn't going to happen. I'm not sure they have dental floss there ;))! BTW, lack of a sitter isn't the only reason for my not going.

So... any of you peeps going to MACNA like to play Texas Hold'em?

I think Steven was trying to get his hands on Guitar Hero :D.

Nikki

Nah we wold neeeeeeeeeeveeeer disown you :D And we don't want you crying. I've heard there is not a big enough sump-pump to remove the water and the city would get flooded. :D Maybe next time you can make it. ;)

there is a couple of us going from the pocono mt club. how will we know you guys? are you meeting up somewhere?

I also figure nikki cant be too far away so we should send boomer to grab her, throw her in the car and drag her a** there....:eek::D

Back