Next month picnic (food)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover,
you never heard of "horse divorces" or "ours to devour" ???
lol :lol: it's how you spell "orderves". cmon, your a super mom, you should know this :)
also, good question on the beer, i dont plan on getting plastered and puking on mike's lawn, but a few beers would be nice ;)

Lol !! sorry dood you got me on that one i mean i'm still learning english :p (or french )
Now about the beer, i don't think Mike would like his fishes getting drunk :lol:

ErikAnderson said:
Any suggestions on what to bring? I can cook, my girlfriend can cook even better, and i have plenty of time on my hands.

Erik

Yummm...what's your specialty? ;)

Different types of salads are always good; so are finger type foods that can be picked up and eaten without a plate. Lots of grazing going on... lol

I'm trying to decide if I should bring strawberry-rhubarb upside-down cake, tortilla roll-up sandwiches or home-made baked beans.

OK this thread is getting out of hand. What are we going to do eat for hours. We need some time for the raffle guys.

Seriously thanks to all of the people who are trying to be involved.

I will bring some Pyramid Heffie but I'm not going to share with Mike's fish, they're always drinking anyway :D

Hi Alice,
I vote for your strawberry-rhubarb upside-down cake please :)

Regards,
Kevin

spongebob lover said:
lol !! :lol:
Hey Alice i vote for the strawberrie rubarb upside down cake too :D
You know I'll have to make two, don't you? There's no way my family will let me get away with a whole cake that they don't get to eat! Hehehe ;)

Well Alice we have the cakes covered then; but I wont have to make two, I'm the only one that likes it (besides Elmo... lol). If it's not chocolate, the kids and Scott won't eat it!

well if they don't like it, they can eat my brownies or chocolate cake i don't know which one i'm making but it'll be chocolate :p

Looks like I can make this afterall.

Salads are needed/wanted from the sound of it? I'm not so good with making most picnic foods, too used to having a fancy kitchen right on the spot. =)

-Dylan

Back