No editing !! tisk tisk

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Michael,

When I right-click on an image, I do not see Copy Image Location as an option. I have Copy or Copy Shortcut.

Any ideas why? This should not be this difficult. :)

Hmmm, actually, NO, I have no idea. Even when I go to your Flickr page, I have the appropriate options. When I right click, I have 17 options...lol. Are you attempting to right click on a thumbnail? You should have options to view small, medium and large images. Click to view large image and then try right clicking ON that image. Make sure that your mouse is actually on the image, before attempting to right click.

Oh wait, are you using a Mac? I'm totally unfamiliar with Mac, but have heard that the "right click" option isn't available, on Macs.

Read through this link, and see if it helps at all.
http://www.flickr.com/help/photos/#2265887

If you've turned off the "Share This" option, it will limit your right click options.

One other thought...

Depending on your "privacy" settings, you may need to be signed into your account, before it'll allow you access to Image Location. I just signed out of my Flickr account and my "right click" options were much more limited, than when I'm signed in.

Last edited:
Well I just happened to of taken a ton of photos of new corals today in the shop, so here's some.. As is, off the camera.. but I DID resize them, I have my camera set to biggest size, highest quality. Wouldn't be postable AT ALL if I didn't resize them. So they went from 15M and 4752 x 3168, to around 400mb and 900 x 600. Thats the only change.

Acan. rotundoflora
5108241115_d34ab0277d_b.jpg

Lunar Eclipse
5108836808_3350a02e45_b.jpg

Pink Jade
5108836436_6c1c1b4611_b.jpg

Assortment of acros
5108240747_e35a77d74f_b.jpg

5108836490_15d4bc9264_b.jpg

5108240893_07c122d457_b.jpg

5108240823_5f95fbcc5c_b.jpg

Does the same thing apply to Flickr? I do not use photobucket..

thx

You just type
with the link in the middle. Or if you're lazy, there is a button on the top of the message box here on the forum.. Right next to the ivon of the envelope with a chain link. The blue and white square, click that and paste your link in the pop up box. Then it does it for you.

Um O,K, Brie. you cant play here anymore LOL
I'm taking my thread back from the MASTER!!
Wow I 'love your pics..

Michael,

When I right-click on an image, I do not see Copy Image Location as an option. I have Copy or Copy Shortcut.

Any ideas why? This should not be this difficult. :)

If you are using Internet Explorer, you have to go to properties, then copy the URL addy. Firefox has "copy image location".

AH..OK,

that explains it. I'm using IE, not Firefox.

thanks !!!

We are good now...thanks...

Michael,

I do see the different size options (that is, Small, Medium, Large), but not Copy Image Location.

Brie,

Then the tag would look like this: [IMG http://www.flickr.com/blah/blah [/IMG]
Correct??

In flickr, for the full size image address, you have to go to Actions on the top left, right above the image, then select "see all sizes". It normally goes to the largest one automatically. Then right click, go to properties, and copy the URL addy for the image.

And yes, the tag would look like that, but with
img) but with brackets.

seems this is going to be a competition between high end cameras....if I had Nikon D90 or something I could get great pic's....but I have P&S and there is no way I could compete in this....

bro this is DEFINITELY not a competition. And if it was a Canon would win not a Nikon...j/k

Back