No editing !! tisk tisk

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Who's that?!?!

you aren't serious.....if you are it is the person who said the quote that you have as a signature....did something else too....now what was it.....something like E=MC squared or something like that. ;)

not who is he ,, who had the quote??
I never knew that was his saying!?!?!
I just use it alot in my day to day life..

oh....yeah it was you. And I too use it a lot....especially with a recent interaction I had with Soprano's....ordered a couple polyps....had em melt....ordered more...same result...sad thing is although the rest of the group of us who partook in this are done with it....I feel like we should try again. But I am not going to as these melted twice much like everyone who had the original round did.

Nice thanks! I have a canon rebel xt that I never got to work properly. Might need to invest in a better lens and have someone change some basic settings for me :doubt:

Best thing you can do is read the manual and then read it again. You will want to be shooting on Aperture priority mode for stuff in your aquarium because that will control the depth of focus on the shot (forground or background blur). There's all kinds of good resources online too. That's what i did to learn my camera when i got it (Sony Alpaha 230) which i believe is the equivalent to your camera.

I probably should mention too that the aperture mode would be for shooting coral, for fish you are going to want shutter priority mode, and you may have to bump up the ISO also because your camera will be in control of the aperture (how big the hole that lets in light is).

Back