Non Reef DIY Projects!?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jlehigh

Hermit D Crab
Let's see some non-reef tank DIY projects! I am always up to no good. I'll start with an aviary I made for my Wife back in December.

http://community.webshots.com/album/218199586RuYyMD

The sad thing is, it's so big that when we sell the house it can't even fit through the French Doors! I assembles it in sections on-site.. It will either stay or be demolished :badgrin: Then I'll make another one..

I have to add the only tools used was a Jig saw, miter saw, Skill saw, and a brad nailer ;) Cutting 45 degree edges free hand the full 7ft length with a skill saw was fun..

I want a shop darn it! Darn you DonW :)

Your birds must love there new home! hehe looks awesome.

I am new to the site so sorry for butting in, but I just finished two DIY projects this past weekend!

Thought I would share this as I am feeling pretty happy about it. This is the first remodeling I have every done and has been a great learning experience. It was actually a lot easier then I thought it would be. Very smilar to working on the car. Made many trips back and forth to the hardware store after forgetting things or the wrong things. We painted once and didn't like the green. This color we have now is the 2nd green, its still not exactly what we wanted, but its growing on us. I wasn't going to paint a 3rd time!

Here is the before picture as I was doing the demo.

before.jpg

Here are a couple after pictures:
bdone2.jpg

bdone.jpg

YEAAAYYY someone elses work!!! Finally!!!

Great job on the bathroom! Looks like a very clean install and finish work!!

Attached is my old guinea Pig Palace. I recently remade this into an "L" shaped design with more open area :)

Back