red cap 5" to 6" round
clam 2" to 3"
Stag w/blue tips
birdnest soft ball size
Turbinaria 3" I think thats what it is :confused:
A few frags from my rack and some other stuff I can find

Last edited:
Good Morning everyone,

Randy and I talked about Tracy's generous offer and here is what we think would work best.

This meeting is meant to be a swap for members to buy and trade either others "stuff" so we don't want to distract from that.

So instead of a raffle, we'd like to just have Tracy decide what fair prices are for those items and sell them as any others, and donate that to the club.

How does that sound??

Now the question is to frag or not to frag all those 50 heads?

We will leave that all up to Tracy. He knows his corals best.

Thanks for your generosity Tracy.

How about a silent auction for Tracy's generous offer?

THANKS so much Tracy! Now that's supporting the club!

Vicki

Wow Vicki that would be a good idea too. Are you thinking just a sheet of paper for each item and high entry wins? If nothing is sold and that sounds good we can try that too.

Thanks for your flexibility Tracy :D:eek::lol:

Oh Yeah!!!

Love Silent Auctions!!! This should be a kick in the pants! I see a couple things I want already!:D:D:D

Wow Vicki that would be a good idea too. Are you thinking just a sheet of paper for each item and high entry wins? If nothing is sold and that sounds good we can try that too.

Thanks for your flexibility Tracy :D:eek::lol:

Hi Colleen,

Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking. This is a GREAT way to raise money for PSAS and to get everyone to the Frag Swap!

Vicki

Here are some more. For the CLUB :D
LPS-Acan

BLUE RIDGE

ORA BIRDSNEST ( Light green and Peach )

LPS-Acan

PURPLE SLIMER

Last edited:
Hey, I'm new to reefing and this forum(also to the country) and just read about this frag-swap. how does this work, can I just come to the swap or do I have to something first(ex. become member of the PSAS)
Question nr.2-> I'm only 15 so not able to drive yet, so I would need my mum to drive me from seattle(actually Mercer Island), would she have to pay for membership as well, and/or is anyone else driving down from here?

Hi soyadrink,

I have a thing for kids doing the reefing thing, so if you can get your Mom to drive you down there, I'll spring for this years membership.

You can just show up and see what people have available. You can read through this thread to see what some people will be bringing.

Hope to see you there,

Colleen

Sweet deal, sounds like this will be fun. I'm glad I have friday off, I will be setting up all day,lol. Maybe I can bribe Tracy in to coming over and setting up his awesome tank full of goodies.

I only have a GSP frag I could offer, but I'm assuming everyone already has one or not interested. BUT if anyone is, ill bring it. don't mind if no1 does though:p

Back