O.K Let see some coral shots.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

OK, found couple more pix of the corals that I don't think had been posted yet.
IMG_5119_filtered.jpg

CRW_3334crop.JPG

plerogyra_close_up-med.jpg

charlie said:
finn, how long have you had that tank set up? I just cruised thru the first few pics in your gallery. That's a beauty!!!!!!

Thanks
The tank (my 40) has been up for about 3 years I guess. It has changed a great deal. Right now it has montipora cap. ( reds, green, green/purple rim, and purple) ricordea, zoanthids and a few lps.

charlie said:
What is the first pic Gene? Is the last pic a bubble?

Charlie, the first pic is of Alveopora sp. When i cleaned out my tank I didn't notice when the LFS guy put in his "to go" bin, so I don't have it anymore.
When I noticed that it;s gone and called him he said it;s been sold... :lol:
Oh, well...
The last pic is the Bubble coral, yes, my anemones killed it last year becouse I couldn't remove it from the tank as it was attached to a large rock. By the time I realized anemone was moving close to it it was too late. :rolleyes:

That is really cool coral, Charlie. Speaking of Sinularia, Eric Borneman gave me a frag of pulsing variety in Boston( MACNA) that grew about the same size. I gave it to the same LFS guy when it reached about 10 inches. :lol:

IMG_3605.JPG

The funny thing about that coral was that it only pulsed when all the pumps were off.
Found old pic of my hummer I used to have, I managed to save that one and give it to someone without anemones in the tank.
dscn4275-med.jpg

Dabears, are you using a tripod? This may be caused by camera shake rather than lack of focus.

Beautiful picture's charlie.I was at the LFS yestarday and he had a torch coral i really like .How hardy are they?

Torch's seem to be the pickiest of the Euphyllia family from what I've read and experienced. They are also the rudest. Once they get established tho, they are one of the best water quality monitors that you will have. HTH

No marc , I have tried everything i think it's just my camera.I got for a present.Whata going to do...It's a 5 megapixel with only a 4x zoom.My freind has a Kodak with a 5 megapixek with a 10x zoom that i was taking beautiful photo's with yesterday. Time to save some more $$$$$...LOL

Thank's charlie

:D :D Thank's charlie, I will probally sit on these few new corals .1 acro, montipora and galaxia .And see how they do . And stsrt saving $$$$$$

Thanks spongebob, They are O.K . I just need to save$$$$ for new camera but they work for now. Here's a pic for you.:D

Back