DSC_1827.jpg

Here are some crazy orange and also some purple zoo's I got from jlehigh

DSC_1823.jpg

purplezoo.jpg

This is my tenius that I have been growing for years and years

tenius.jpg

Finally here is a pic of jlehigh's "blue bomber" what a beauty

bluebomber.jpg
BIG T ''BIG BLUE'' LOOKS GOOD AND HEALTHY.I JUST STARTED LOOKING FOR A BLUE ACRO, NOT YET FOUND ONE. IMPRESSIVE PICTURES THOUGH..:)

YES BLUE IS GOOD! EXCEPT IF IT'S YOUR YAMS!! NEED TO GET THE BLUE ACRO A.S.A.P...I SAW NAXO'S GREEN AND PURPLE SHELFS LOOK VERY GOOD.:) I ALSO SAW SOME A FEW DIFFERENT ONES DON'T NO WHAT THEY WERE BUT VERY NICE...:eek: :eek:

The blue one is supposidly a Gomezi, this is Jlehigh's coral in his tank. It is a beauty whatever it is.

Here is a few more. The top dow picture is the first one I've tried. I guess the secret to good top down shots is to do it through a acrylic picture box.
Don't have one,,,yet.:p

this is my fav and healthiest gonipora this coral has been the best coral in my tank scince i got it 2nd hand its been in the same tank for 2 and half years its huge up to 10 inches diamter and the center piece coral and anyone who has never seen a tank like the one we all always comments on this coral
with the power heads setup the way they are it gives it a swaying motion can u post movies here? or do i have to use something like imageshack?

cheers
The dog

Here's some Monties when I kept them.
dscn1729-med.jpg

They did make an exellent prop shelf... :lol:
dscn3594-med.jpg

spongebob lover said:
it looks like it almost grew out of the tank :D

It did.
haha.gif

I got rid of all of my plating monties a while ago. They have a tendency to take over unless you have 500g tank and got room to spare. :)

Here's another shot from the other end of the tank, I had this things allover...
cwm.gif

dscn3773.jpg

Last edited:
Back