O.K Let see some coral shots.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

aahhh, i like my zoos though, will they bother anemones on ocasion? i was hoping to get a bta, and perhaps at some time i'll move my zoos to another place

MarineTeng said:
aahhh, i like my zoos though, will they bother anemones on ocasion? i was hoping to get a bta, and perhaps at some time i'll move my zoos to another place

As you can tell, mine aren't all that outstanding, so I let him munch. I am not gonna try to catch him to get him out of there.

dabears26 said:
Thanks for the frog coralbandit
your welcome sorry it took so long.dabears I see you have an ick problem.set up a nurse tank put your fish in there and add cooper.. in a week or so you should be looking good if you caught it in time.. good luck with that..didn't you say you were looking for mushrooms???:) :) :)

Ok I guess I gotta play with my New A. Plana..

DSCF3933.jpg

DSCF3938.jpg

DSCF3941.jpg

James

:):)Beautiful pictures everyone I Knew if i started this thread We would see some awesome coral shots of assorment of beautiful tanks.:DSo let'sTry to keep em`coming.......Charlie,,,I see you have got a new camera ...Pictues are Unbelievable.....What type of digi cam did u get if u don't mind me asking?

dabears26 said:
:):)Beautiful pictures everyone I Knew if i started this thread We would see some awesome coral shots of assorment of beautiful tanks.:DSo let'sTry to keep em`coming.......Charlie,,,I see you have got a new camera ...Pictues are Unbelievable.....What type of digi cam did u get if u don't mind me asking?

Bought a used canon 300D :D :D :D

Charlie, don't make me like sps dood, i'm begging you :D .... i really really like the first picture, that is a really really neat coral :)

You will get the bug Gabby, face it, it is inevitable

you know it's hard as it is since i just think i'd have to get the calcium reactor, but there's a few sps that i really really like and i wish i could keep :D and now you are doing this to me.

Back