Off topic...what does your user name mean?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well this seams fun. Mine comes from my bestfriend who now lives in Florida. He gave me the name b/c I show no mercy in all the sports I do, especially mtn biking.

Here: an order to come
Fishy: endearing name to a gilled, scaled, water dwelling life form
Fishy: see above

So your name means: "come, ye dear gilled, scaled, water dwelling life form, ye dear gilled, scaled, water dwelling life form" :lol:

But what's with the RJ? :confused: Jelly what? Sorry, now I feel dumb.

Ah, almost forgot: my name means I am a rookie at this water-thing (this explanation is for those who are as "thick" as I am) :lol:

A shortened version of Sea Wanderer....

A long term personal goal is to someday do something resembling a circumnavigation. Although actually making it all the way around isn't the true goal, but rather spending years exploring interesting places on my schedule... but as a generic term, say "cirumnavigation" and people get the idea..

As an example, a Nordhavn 46 named Egret just became the first small modern production powerboat to round cape Horn, doing so a few months ago... Story here:

http://www.nordhavn.com/news/pressrelease/update_egret.php4

So almost anything is possible these days.

~K

Mine is taken from a famous "filipino" comedian actor hoping that it will start small talk with fellow filipinos on this board.

Unfortunately, the name "Katchupoy" is mistakenly pronounced or read as KETCHUP BOY...

Hahahahaha... but its not funny.... crap.... can i change my screen name?

hahahaha

Unfortunately, the name "Katchupoy" is mistakenly pronounced or read as KETCHUP BOY...

LMAO!!! :lol: ....you know that's what i used to think your name meant :lol:.
one thing i gotta say is ..filipino food is awesome :D, i used to have a few filipino friends back in Canada and so everytime it was lunch time (this is embarrasing :p) i'd eat all their lunch :p:lol::D .

Gabs, anytime you crave for filipino food let me know and I will invite you for dinner. My wife cooks really good filipino food.

Lets see.. My name is Jereme but noone ever says it right.. (jeremy). but I get Jureemee.. so I go by Jay.. Bo came from a buddie of mine after I kept telling him to stop calling me COD. :rolleyes: hence.. Jaybo

Mine is another work related one. MMN= Machinist Mate Nuclear, the underscore is just there to make it difficult to sign up for things, and the USN= United States Navy.
I am in the Navy and a Nuclear Machinist Mate... I work with Reactors and associated piping... Pretty much a glorified Plumber, but for some reason plumbing an aquarium scares the crap out of me.... "am I ever going to get the flow right or just screw it up."

You all can just call me Nate.

well...hmmmmm....my username....well i tried a few different names and all were taken. By the time I got to tike(don't now why!) it was taken too! With evil in my brain I tagged on the 666....BINGO!

Back