Off topic...what does your user name mean?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

diablo is a pc game I was addicted too oh 6 years ago...
real name Larry

diablo is a pc game I was addicted too oh 6 years ago...
real name Larry

my husband used to like that game and diablo2 , but then everything went down hill when he got guild wars :rolleyes::doubt:

my husband used to like that game and diablo2 , but then everything went down hill when he got guild wars :rolleyes::doubt:
yeah it was diablo 2. I still log on from time to time just to keep charaters active.... how sad huh

Larry, you are the first to get me to look at a myspace page, cute.
Congrats on the fiancé
yeah its funny I thought myspace was the devil.... its not so bad I found a couple of my high school friends on there and I found my very first girlfriend on there... now my fiance..

I dunno...my mom told me that it was between Holly and Jan, and Jan won out. I can't see me as a Holly, personally....too prickly. Goodness knows I'm never prickly :razz:

dj tryrd is my dj name and try are my initials ( tommy real yannopoulos ) and yrd beacause im wired up to my dj system altogether its pronounced dj tryrd.

and incase you wanted to know more about me since were all getting to know each other so well i love codes .

c if u can figure this 1 out

thio snw eac sreateb dp yolibiua s greem kan

331145/543251/1253343151/2151/35425432531554/455315

the top is the decoder for the bottom no hints on the top (tab) couldnt help myself good luck pm me if you get it ill post answers up in twodays ...... if i dont forget

whew been a awhile, anyway when my first reeftank was up my daughter at the time was like 4, she alway pointed to the tank and said "look, reef daddy", so I took the name. How you all been anyway? Been away so long I forgot how to type..lol

Allen is our llast name and our tanks are family projects. For people with kids this can be not only quality family time but very educational for all of us. We go to alot of pet stores that I know the kids have most of the staff outsmarted.

Back