Our pets

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wow....this thread is a blast from the past.

Here's my favorite picture of Cheyenne.
10darth_vader2.jpg

cheyenneindiswasher.jpg

Last edited:
Here are my four! The dogs are Sami(husky) and Brutis(the rat looking thing) and the cats are Assassin(the bigger one) and Ivan. The darker cat is three times larger than the pom!

HPNX0379.jpg

HPNX0381.jpg

HPNX0382.jpg

HPNX0380.jpg

I'm not sure Gaby. However, I'm going to guess the breed is one of these three;

Mastiff
Chihuahua
Peek a poo

LMAO!!! :lol: i bet you the dog is related to speedy gonzales then :lol:.

beautiful dogs and cats everyone :D ... that husky with the blue eye looks cute :D.

She(the husky) is my little girl! I found her when she was just under a year old and weighed under 20lbs. I found her in the industrial area of Seattle. I was driving down highway 99 just befor the first ave bridge and i almost hit her. I posted flyers and contacted the humane socitiaties in the area and never got a call back. I have had her for over four years now.

Andele Andele Arriba!!!!

LMBO!!!:lol:

She(the husky) is my little girl! I found her when she was just under a year old and weighed under 20lbs. I found her in the industrial area of Seattle. I was driving down highway 99 just befor the first ave bridge and i almost hit her. I posted flyers and contacted the humane socitiaties in the area and never got a call back. I have had her for over four years now.

wwoouu dood, not only you were lucky but it was meant to be :).

In my quest to better my photoshop skills I have been remaking some pet photos into paintings. While it is easy to change eye color I want to point out that I haven't. Lily really does have beautiful violet eyes. Her mother crawled through the wing window of our 71Ford truck and had 4 kittens we ended up fostering for Homeward Pet. Momma cat hated our other cats so we ended up keeping two of the kittens. Yup, we are foster failures. We each had a favorite we couldn't give up. Here's our sorta siamese Lily.
Lily_copy.jpg

Although I like her facial expression the photo this is converted from is pretty technically crappy. The less natural the better in this case. I bring out a camera and all of a sudden my cats decide to it time to lick their butts most of the time.:oops::lol: Thank God for photoshop or I would be hard pressed to get decent pics of any of them. I have six cats and 3 dogs so more will probably turn up here:D

six cats and 3 dogs :eek:...i didn't know keeping pets was a hobby too :p..j/k

very nice pic doodette ...keep them coming :)

Back