Our pets

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ohh dood in that case don't forget to bring her to the meeting, i'm already gonna be hugging Colleen's dog and drooling over Scott's tank, so i guess i can have another arm for yours :D ... or you can come visit my house anytime.. just don't forget to bring her so i can hug her while i give you the cookies :D

No way Matt! That is the only type of dogs I've ever had growing up! I've had two browns like yours, a blue and a white. Nice looking chow!

cookies - yum. well i'm no longer in the club so haven't attended any meetings in quite a while. i'm sure we'll work something out though.

krish - yeah they are great dogs. i looked at a cream/white and a blue but fell in love with Sophie so I went that way. it took me several months to find a breeder that I was comfortable with and making sure I was getting a top quality dog. so many breeders out there just breed for money and don't take genetics into play when they breed. it's sad to see so many dogs with hip and eye problems.

cookies - yum. well i'm no longer in the club so haven't attended any meetings in quite a while. i'm sure we'll work something out though

hey dood, whenever you want (as long as your bring sophie :D) you can come by, check out my disgrace of tank( have your teeth clean) :D and have some cookies, cake or home maid cinnamon buns :) , tell the wife,partner in crime/ lover ... etc she can come along too dood i'll even give you some mexican chocolate :)

Ears to you!

Check this out... ;) ;)

Puppy school graduation... we made it through! I just have to be more firm with the rules... I'm used to little dogs who were spoiled and it didnt matter so much. Now I have a moose trying to knock me down the stairs when I get home. :mad:

Yeah he might be able to do that. He drinks so much water he is outside every 15 minutes.... at least he QUIT dribbling on his way to the door and only had one accident in the past couple weeks!

I have to remember little dogs = little food and water and big dogs =big food and big water...

:)

:lol: Oh nice Reed. I have wondered about that being a boy dog and over all my lap... LOL

Again the kids and I are used to small dogs... :eek:

big dogs are great, but they drool and love to think they are lap dogs. They like to slyly sneak up into your lap without you noticing. Have fun with the pouch....sure is cute.

Rusty was a doll at the Christmas party :)

Here's my lapdog ;)

SamSam.jpg

And the dynamic Trio

Trio.jpg

LOL!!! Reed :lol: .
by the way Colleen, did you give him a nice huge steak bone for graduating? :)

jlehigh, how can you walk 3 dogs dood ? :shock: i bet you have to walk at least 2 miles everyday :) just so they get all their energy out :D . .. cute dogs.

Sorry to drag up an old thread folks, but we have alot of newer folks here, and they must have pets too. Plus I just spent the last 2-3 hours exchanging PM's talking about dogs and cats. So, just for grins on this holiday weekend, why don't we break free from the discussions about closed loops and dying fish and corals and algae problems............... you get the idea.
Get your cameras out and let's have a little FUN!!!!!!! I'll see if I can get this started again by posting a pic of my hero.:D:D I will get a couple more a little later in the day.

DSCN1463.JPG

This bad boy has been subjected to an e collar for his benefi. I feel for him and don't call him "Pretty" :)

Buddypicture.jpg

what's an e collar?
that's a cute little puppy :) .
i wish we had a dog :( or at least a hamster but no way in the world the husband would want one right now :p :(.

It is this plastic cone that fits around their neck. It looks rediculous and it keeps them from being able to chew themselves anywhere. My dog got in the habit of chewing/licking his front legs. Hence the Elizabeathn Collar (sorry bout the spelling).

Back