• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pacific Sun LED Pricing/Ordering Instructions

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
This is the official group buy ordering instruction thread. Rafal and I are proceeding as if we will meet the 20 unit minimum for free shipping. If you order your unit now you should receive it by the 15th-20th. The units are being shipped to Barrier Reef directly from Poland. You can either pick them up here or we can ship then on to you. You would have too pay this shipping. The group buy will continue until April 25th. Please find pricing and ordering instructions below. Anyone who would like to see a unit can come to the store on Sunday April 11th from 12-5 as Jeff will be demoing his (pending final approval from Jeff).

To order without paying sales tax please email your order to- [email protected] for the invoice - check/paypal. Please CC [email protected] so we can keep track of the group buy's progress. Please include the following info in your order email. The units you would like, any upgrades, name, phone number, address.

Pacific Sun LED Lighting Group Buy Pricing

Fixtures Using 1 Watt LED Bulbs
90W BT EX Unit Master $819.99
90W BT EX Unit Slave $709.99
120W BT EX Unit Master $975.99
120W BT EX Unit Slave $829.99
PM Me For 1W Phobos & Deimos Pricing & Availability

Fixtures Using 3 Watt CREE LED Bulbs
75W IO BT EX All Master Units $749.99
160W BT EX Unit Master $1099.99
160W BT EX Unit Salve $929.99
Phobos 2x160W + 2x39W $2499.99
Phobos 2x160W + 2x54W $2699.99
Deimos 3x160W + 2x80W $2999.99

Last edited:
also - just to make sure - in order to pick up units from Cy - I will email each person who pays "pick up" ticket. Only person with the ticket will be able to pick up the lamp from Cy.

Hey Cy,
whens the latestest date for payment to Rafal to have it shipped in the week April 15th to 20th? I really want to see dolphinlvr's lights this sunday to finalize any doubts.

Agreed...great Question Apollo...It was a good thing that while showing my wife the thread I re-read it,cause we were heading to see the demo fixture last sunday..lol..I am In,I just want to see the demo as well..!

I'm not 100% sure. If Rafal doesn't chime in by tonight I'll shoot him an email. We are picking up an IO as well. Hopefully on that first order.

Just so we understand each other - we are getting monthly order around 15th-20th of this month. We will have some extra units such as Black Pythons or IOs. Anything customized such as focal lenses or Deimos/Phobos - we dont carry them in stock. if you are thinking about regular Black Pythons (120 or 160) - I will have them in stock and it will be given on first pay basis.

We try to have unpdated stock inventory on the site - and yes, that slave was sold already.

So I probably won't be able to purchase a unit this time around; however in the future I would still be interested to purchase a unit. How would I go about this and what are the normal pricing ranges. Forgive me for writing it in this thread; however I still feel it is relevant for those of us who still aren't sure yet.

I think we dont understand each other. Cy is running the group buy till end of April or something like that. I mentioned to Cy that I will have units available earlier for thouse who want to buy from the regular order coming in around April 15th. so anyone insterested but who would like to check some units earlier will have a time to do it and still be good for this offer.

I think we dont understand each other. Cy is running the group buy till end of April or something like that. I mentioned to Cy that I will have units available earlier for thouse who want to buy from the regular order coming in around April 15th. so anyone insterested but who would like to check some units earlier will have a time to do it and still be good for this offer.

Right...but say come July or later, what would our situation be then? (prices/availability/etc...)

This is the official group buy ordering instruction thread. Rafal and I are proceeding as if we will meet the 20 unit minimum for free shipping. If you order your unit now you should receive it by the 15th-20th. The units are being shipped to Barrier Reef directly from Poland. You can either pick them up here or we can ship then on to you. You would have too pay this shipping. The group buy will continue until April 25th. Please find pricing and ordering instructions below. Anyone who would like to see a unit can come to the store on Sunday April 11th from 12-5 as Jeff will be demoing his (pending final approval from Jeff).

To order without paying sales tax please email your order to- [email protected] for the invoice - check/paypal. Please CC [email protected] so we can keep track of the group buy's progress.

Pacific Sun LED Lighting Group Buy Pricing

Fixtures Using 1 Watt LED Bulbs
90W BT EX Unit Master $819.99
90W BT EX Unit Slave $709.99
120W BT EX Unit Master $975.99
120W BT EX Unit Slave $829.99
PM Me For 1W Phobos & Deimos Pricing & Availability

Fixtures Using 3 Watt CREE LED Bulbs
75W IO BT EX All Master Units $749.99
160W BT EX Unit Master $1099.99
160W BT EX Unit Salve $929.99
Phobos 2x160W + 2x39W $2499.99
Phobos 2x160W + 2x54W $2699.99
Deimos 3x160W + 2x80W $2999.99

Okay, well I guess you can count me in. I should be ordering 2 75w IO units. Question though, since I am ordering 2 units; does this count as 2 or 1 toward the free shipping quota?

It counts as two. Glad to have you aboard! The only one I don't know about is the Deimos and Phobos. Not sure if they count as one or if Rafal will look at them differently?

It counts as two. Glad to have you aboard! The only one I don't know about is the Deimos and Phobos. Not sure if they count as one or if Rafal will look at them differently?

I'm glad it counts as two! Hopefully that will play a good role. I sent $1500 via PayPal to [email protected]. Rafal if you can confirm that for me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks and I can't wait to see these babies in action!

So when we place our order,What do we do? Just e-mail and let them know what we want? Is there an order form to fill out? Sorry to seem so ignorant..I just think I am ready to order them..Thanks..Shane

So when we place our order,What do we do? Just e-mail and let them know what we want? Is there an order form to fill out? Sorry to seem so ignorant..I just think I am ready to order them..Thanks..Shane

Actually...now that I think about it, I never even sent what I was ordering in the comments or anything. Fantastic...:oops:

For the record, I am ordering two(2) “IO” – 75W BT EX units. Thanks for the reminder S&J

When is the cut off for this priceing? I might be able to scratch up enough dough for a 160W BT EX Master unit and add on down the road. And if I can sell my current lighting system in time I might be able to get a slave too!

Last edited:
Back