• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pacific Sun LED Pricing/Ordering Instructions

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ordering instructions are in the first post. Simply email what you would like to purchase to Rafal at [email protected]. Please CC us in the email. [email protected]. He will then send you an invoice to be paid by check or paypal. After Rafal receives payment he will send you a pickup ticket that you present to us once the units arrive. Freakin'...don't worry. We'll get it figured out:)

Thanks!

Ordering instructions are in the first post. Simply email what you would like to purchase to Rafal at [email protected]. Please CC us in the email. [email protected]. He will then send you an invoice to be paid by check or paypal. After Rafal receives payment he will send you a pickup ticket that you present to us once the units arrive. Freakin'...don't worry. We'll get it figured out:)

Thanks!

Right on Cy, thanks! I am also assuming that my order would be included on the earlier delivery date as well, correct?

Shane - email me and Cy with your order. Cy can keep the count and I can send you the invoice and you can pay it.

So when we place our order,What do we do? Just e-mail and let them know what we want? Is there an order form to fill out? Sorry to seem so ignorant..I just think I am ready to order them..Thanks..Shane

Right on Cy, thanks! I am also assuming that my order would be included on the earlier delivery date as well, correct?

I would assume this is correct. Rafal...did you get this payment for two 75W I/O? It was sent without an invoice first. He will also need an invoice that says paid and a pickup ticket.

Hi All,

Quick update. I have been asked to move the order cutoff date back to April 24th. Please get your orders in before 4/24/10.

well, tomorrow is the last day and I would like to thank all of you who decided to buy. Based what I was told, the lights will be arriving around May 7th - maybe 2 days earlier or 2 days later. After that, I will send them to Cy and he will distribute them to you unless agreed otherwise.

Please have bluetooth device ready. by mid next week I will give you website for any technical support you may have with contact info: phone and email.

yippieeee, that's great news rafal. gonna start dismantling and reorganizing my lighting to get ready for the new.

OK - good and bad news. I know the dates and the first part of my order is coming on May 11th.

http://www.cargoserv.com/tracking.asp

and air bill AWB 080-30624720

so please be patient - I am expecting 3 shipments in all and I will post air bills as soon as I get them. I do not have shipping lists yet so I cant confirm whats coming on what shipment.

also for those who bought Phobos/Deimos - a sneak preview of few pics:

phobos_1a.jpg

phobos_2a.jpg

phobos_3a.jpg

phobos_4a.jpg

phobos_5a.jpg

phobos_6a.jpg

its asking for a pre-fix and airline also.

I'd like to track the package if thats ok.

OK - good and bad news. I know the dates and the first part of my order is coming on May 11th.

http://www.cargoserv.com/tracking.asp

and air bill AWB 080-30624720

so please be patient - I am expecting 3 shipments in all and I will post air bills as soon as I get them. I do not have shipping lists yet so I cant confirm whats coming on what shipment.

Back