Paige Elizabeth

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Sherman

Has Met Willis
Due to popular demand (more like... Gaby's demands. LOL), I've decided to post some pictures of my brand new daughter. She's my first child.

She was born on July 1, 2006 at 1:24pm PST. 7lbs, 4 oz. 20 inches. Everything went extremely well. Here are a couple mugs.

Literally seconds after being born. The first hold.
first_hold.jpg

Just a couple hours later:
paige_sleeping.jpg

And her first bath. She's so tiny.
first_bath.jpg

She's beautiful man...Congrats again! Makes me even more eager seeing these pics! I hope everyone is doing good:)

OMG!!! she's so so cute !!!
ahhh dood congrats !!! sheeesh i like how you work with that camera :) .
seriously those pictures are so cute ..... now zombie time !! :D .

Sorry but how's your wife doing?
tell her that she's lucky she's done with being pregnant !! :D .
you still owe us a picture of the three of you .

She's doing great! We went out to a party for July 4th, even! And Paige has already had a couple of outings.

Tonight she's at home with daddy, 'cause mommy is at a function. Just the two of us, and I can't feed her. She's never had a bottle yet, and she's not adjusting well, that's for sure. Tonight she learned about the pacifier. I hope it's not too early.

You'll do fine man...You seem very interested and dedicated to her so it will come naturally to you I'm sure.:) Just don't try the breast feeding thing...Not that natural:shock:

She's doing great! We went out to a party for July 4th, even! And Paige has already had a couple of outings.

Tonight she's at home with daddy, 'cause mommy is at a function. Just the two of us, and I can't feed her. She's never had a bottle yet, and she's not adjusting well, that's for sure. Tonight she learned about the pacifier. I hope it's not too early.

that's to cute !! :) .
I hope you didn't forget to change her diper :D .
Krish I told you men don't use the nipples... you should stop training now :lol: .

Congratz Brah!
My BABY just turned 16 on July 5th.
I remember giving her her first bath as if it were yesterday.
It was at the Tinker AFB hospital.........................sniff, sniff. :lol:

Congrats!! I too have only 1, but she's 14 (I know...).

Don't wait too long...my sister and I did with her first and we ended up giving the expressed milk to the dog! We were afraid to taste!!! HAHAHA

So, updates and bragging rights. She slept through the night by week 5, and last night (week 9) she slept through the night in her own room. We even had to wake her up in the morning for feeding. Another lucky one, so far all she's eaten has been 100% genuine mommy milk. Saves the reefing budget, for sure!! :D

Here's some of the latest of daddy's little princess:

frog+face.jpg

paige_loves_mommy.jpg

Back