Paige Elizabeth

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

She's still a cutie Jason and that's great she is sleeping straight through. Emily sleeps in her own room now, but it's not far from ours. I have a camera that looks down on her crib and the monitor next to my bed so I can see and hear her, but in any event, if she cries, I can still here her without it because she's just one room over:)

Congrats again on such a good child:)

Congrats papa :exclaim:
She's a beautiful baby and I'm glad she's sleeping well, it was tough for us the first year she never slept thru the night, it drove me crazy !

OMG!!! she's so cute!!!
keep the pictures coming dood !!!

now you said week 5 right ......*imagining sleeping through the night*.......man i can't wait !!
i need to sleep....seriously i want my sleep back :( !

I posted this in my tank thread, but it obviously needs to be posted here, too. Now I have more ammunition for getting a bigger tank! Because... we'd do ANYTHING for our little girl! :D

watching+the+tank+with+dad.jpg

ROFL! I just replied to your other thread, but you know I can't leave this one open either.:p She's a very cute baby...Changing daily by her pics as well:)

ahhh that's to cute !!! there's nothing better than seeing a baby and daddy together watching a fish tank :) .
she's very cute dood and just like i told Krish... you're gonna have tons of boys knocking your door when she gets older :) :D .

That sucks for them because Jason is already taken!

LMBO!!! :lol: .
you know what will be hylarious :D if the two of you go with the girls and their dates out because you don't trust the boys :lol:

I wasn't sure if I was going to keep posting as she grew up, but Krish has already set the pace there, so I know it's OK. :D

In the last month, we've taken Paige to the lake:
ducks+attack.jpg

To the zoo:
feeding+giraffe.jpg

And to the beach:
asilomar+beach.jpg

Tomorrow, we're headed to the desert. We'll see how photogenic that place is.

OMG!! Jason can smile, it's a miracle!! :D:lol:.
seriously dood your pictures are amazing ..... now i was about to say..... crayky (like the crocodile hunter)because of your girafe picture :D:p.....now just don't tell your wife to go feed crocodiles :p.

Holy moly, I haven't updated in a long time. Krish got a new camera and as I was talking about how great the camera has been for baby pictures, I was reminded I needed to update this thread.

So....

Paige is starting to explore and found her feet
5+month+bath.jpg

Paige gets ready for her first Christmas
paige_first_xmas.jpg

This spider-thing was her favorite!
shoe+spider.jpg

And after a hard day of visiting family and opening gifts, she was very tired. I enjoy this photo because it's a 30 second exposure time (obviously tripod) shot in the dark. I had to use a flashlight to create a focusable point for the camera. I shot in RAW mode, so I was able to bring up all the levels correctly, as well as correctly white balance.
sleeping+after+xmas.jpg

Now it's Krish's turn... go, new camera, go!

Back