Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Paige went to Yosemite today! Krish, have you ever seen snow in real life? :D

She loved it.

firstyosemite.jpg

firstsnow.jpg

firstsnow2.jpg

These eyes are going to break hearts one day. Hopefully not mine.... :(
blueeyes.jpg

Nice photos Jason! She does have beautiful eyes!:) As for snow...Never seen it in real life, but have you seen a reef???:D

but have you seen a reef???:D
Krish, sorry to disappoint, but I have. Sort of. I snorkelled Hawaii. I'm sure you wouldn't call it a reef, as corals were extremely sparse, but there were fish-a-plenty!

I still can't wait to see Bahamas. There should be no comparison between the two.

OMG!! dood the last pic is a winner :D , she has very very beautiful eyes dood :).

I was telling Krish that Olivia can't sleep without her sort of liek snow jacket thingy, it looks kind of like yours :D and for some reason if i don't put her in the darn jacket she won't go to bed until she has it on :lol: ..... i wonder if it's because of the fleas :rolleyes: :eek: :lol:

Sherman, where was that beach photo taken??? anywhere near Half-Moon Bay??? we took a surf trip a few years back..we surfed up that whole coast over a weeks time..we started at Huntington Beach and went up towards San Francisco

Krish, sorry to disappoint, but I have. Sort of. I snorkelled Hawaii. I'm sure you wouldn't call it a reef, as corals were extremely sparse, but there were fish-a-plenty!

I still can't wait to see Bahamas. There should be no comparison between the two.

Well you'll see soon:D

Ron, the photo was taken at Asilomar Beach in Monterey. If I understand correctly, it's about an hour or two south of Half Moon Bay. Looks like maybe 70-80 miles, according to my guess on a map.

Gaby, there is a surprise. We'll admit it. I'm moving to the Bahamas to live with Krish, since they've legalized same-sex marriages. Or... no... wait. Actually, my wife and I are headed to the Bahamas in October, and we're going to make the time to meet up with everyone's favorite OCD father. :D

Gaby, there is a surprise. We'll admit it. I'm moving to the Bahamas to live with Krish, since they've legalized same-sex marriages. Or... no... wait. Actually, my wife and I are headed to the Bahamas in October, and we're going to make the time to meet up with everyone's favorite OCD father.

ROFL!!:p Yeah, we'll have a blast! I'll definately hit the reefs even if a cold front passes through:D

I'm moving to the Bahamas to live with Krish, since they've legalized same-sex marriages. Or... no...

wait i thought it was Meche :shock: :lol: .

so you're visiting the #1 with the most posts counts, awesome dood .... don't forget to bring your own lysol or at least a nice candle for the concert that they give at night :lol:

So apparently I have to be reminded by Gaby every now and then to update this thread. Sorry, Gaby. :) What's new?... She has a tooth, barely poking through. Oh, and this weekend, she learned how to wave buh-bye! So now we start the active interaction, I'm so excited!

Paige's last photo shoot was at Grandma's house, out in the country, on the farm.
countrykid.jpg

countrykid2.jpg

she's to cute !!!!
i love her expression on the second picture :).
you should take a pic of her waving bye bye .... i love when babies do that :D .
has she been fussy about her tooth ? ... Olivia hasn't start yet... hopefully soon :p.

Very nice Jason! Emily still doesn't have any teeth yet, but she says dada now waves hello and goodbye as well:)

We took her down to the city park, and she got to play on the swings. She's definitely adventerous, and will be more of a dare devil than I ever was. Maybe mommy will finally have someone to ride on the rollercoasters with her. :)

swingin.jpg

so cool, i cant wait till i have my own kid..... i know my girl sure cant....

shes so cute.

Back