picasso clown

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

So how's the clown doing?

he/she's getting bigger and now is starting to get a little bit of black :D .
lately i don't knwo why, but i think the clowns are starting to fight over who's gonna be the man and the woman in the relationship because they fight in the morning and they sleep together at night :lol: .

a little quick update :p .

Texas (i'm calling it a she because she's growing fast :p) is getting bigger and getting a little bit more black :) ....she's seriously a cute little thing.

i got a pic from her and one of my beloved wrasse :p .

pics20006ey4.jpg

Shot with Canon PowerShot S400

pics20007mn6.jpg

Shot with Canon PowerShot S400

nice clowns for sure!!!!!! You better get that razor out soon and get that stuff off of the back glass

LOL!!! thanks dood :) , yeah the coraline is getting there :p .

Cool looking fish Gabs. The wrasse looks way different from the other picture

ohh yeah, the flash definetly makes her look different, she looks even way way way different when she's in like hunting mood... her upper fin goes up and the lower one and to me she sort of changes color to sort of like orange...it looks like she was about to pass out :p :lol: ...if i'm in front of the fish tank she doesn't do it but if i'm not there she'll fin up and go crazy :rolleyes:

You should secretly tape her.

LMAO!! :lol: ... you know i have tried crawling into the room and with the camera ready:lol: and the darn fish just sort of knows or feels or whatever that i'm coming and just puts her fin down :lol: (my husband definetly thinks that there's osmething wrong with me when i'm trying to do this :lol:)

sad news

well i don't know which was worse... the time when i lost my baby true perc/onyx or loosing Texas :(:cry:.
yesterday afternoon i found her all dried up behind the sump, the first thing i said was...ohh no no no no !! i even put her in the sump to see if she would come back, but she was a goner :cry:, i don't think i have ever cried this much over a clownfish, i liked her so much that i decided i'm gonna keep her body in the refrigerator (i know i'm creepy :lol: :oops:).
i'm seriously still freaking sad and can't believe this crap ...may be if i would have focus on getting her the anemone, she'd probably be alive :cry:.

sorry gabs. It's a hard thing to deal with for sure...

but yes.. keeping it in a bag in the fridge is a little creepy.. :)

I still have that RBTA if you're interested...

Bummer, Gaby...I'm so sorry.

It's so hard to care for animals and have them die on you. :cry: I'd advise moving Texas into the freezer though. I still have my dead mandarin frozen in a block of ice in my freezer....I should do something with him one of these days, it's been almost a year he's been in there. :oops:

Bummer, Gaby...I'm so sorry.

It's so hard to care for animals and have them die on you. :cry: I'd advise moving Texas into the freezer though. I still have my dead mandarin frozen in a block of ice in my freezer....I should do something with him one of these days, it's been almost a year he's been in there. :oops:

Little fish graveyard complete with crosses and tombstones in the back yard? Its what my kids did when I had a freshwater tank. I had to put my foot down to the crematory though. Kids and matches were not going to work. My sympathies for Tex. I had a scare when one of our picassos disappeared. I found him in the back of my aquapod with the return pump. Luckily I had just found him and he made it because my wrass sure didn't a month before that. Since have made a barrier which keeps them in the main tank. Good luck.

but yes.. keeping it in a bag in the fridge is a little creepy..

LMAO!! :lol:.
yes dood but even dead she looks pretty :p, i think i will buy another picasso and then the anemone for sure so i don't have to go throgh this again

It's so hard to care for animals and have them die on you. I'd advise moving Texas into the freezer though. I still have my dead mandarin frozen in a block of ice in my freezer....I should do something with him one of these days, it's been almost a year he's been in there.

i think i'll do that .

thanks everyone :) .
yeah yeah i know...well at least she's in a baggie so she doesn't go stinking the freezer :lol: :p .

Back