Pics of our 18 month old 55 g.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

muss60

My apologies for the poor quality of the pics (first time that I attempt to post pictures) - I used IrfanView per instructions.

We've had the bangai cardinal for about a year now; he's named grumpy (they look so grumpy, it suited); but he's great; very much a loner but doesn't bother anyone (was very jealous of the clowns in their anemone; we don't have it anymore), replaced it with a torch coral because after the second anemone died, I thought we should give it a rest on those for a while.

How was he jealous of the clowns in their anemone. Sorry have to ask i have a very large Sebae anemone hosted by Maroon clowns and it would just be really tough to loose her. Sorry about yours I know they can be touchy..

Not to worry - he wasn't vicious or anything, he just kept hovering over them and watching them so closely and he wouldn't move from it (especially at night); you could just tell he wanted in their playground! Our cardinal is very docile, I wouldn't hesitate to get one.

Not to worry - he wasn't vicious or anything, he just kept hovering over them and watching them so closely and he wouldn't move from it (especially at night); you could just tell he wanted in their playground! Our cardinal is very docile, I wouldn't hesitate to get one.

Thanks you talked me into getting one.....

Back