Plastic (Poly) water storage tanks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

gothunder3022

Does anyone know of a local distributor for those vertical poly (HDPE or MDPE) water storage tanks? I'm looking for 150-250 gallons, translucent white with the gallon markers on the side. And specifically the taller ones that are narrow enough to get through a doorway. They're easy enough to find online...but all roads seem to lead to Washougal, WA for pick up. Or I have to pay delivery that's about half the price of the tank...not going to happen.

I have to get two of them this week for a Failed house water system. (new construction)

And i also have to get ones that will be the size your looking for and they must fit through a 34" door i can let you know what kinda price they are if nobody closer to you can help you out.

The guy who is supposed to get it all figured out should have us a quote by tomorrow or Wednesday. (jan 19 or 20th)

Have you checked out any feed stores?

I haven't...thanks for the idea!

I have to get two of them this week for a Failed house water system. (new construction)

And i also have to get ones that will be the size your looking for and they must fit through a 34" door i can let you know what kinda price they are if nobody closer to you can help you out.

The guy who is supposed to get it all figured out should have us a quote by tomorrow or Wednesday. (jan 19 or 20th)

Thanks for the offer...I would definitely be interested is the pricing you get.

try calling moerke and sons. I bought two 525 gallon horizontal leg tanks from them and they had several types. I know they are a distance from you but they might now of someone closer for you. They are great to work with. here is there number. 360-748-3805. good luck

try calling moerke and sons. I bought two 525 gallon horizontal leg tanks from them and they had several types. I know they are a distance from you but they might now of someone closer for you. They are great to work with. here is there number. 360-748-3805. good luck

Wow...what're you doing with 1050 gallons of stored water!?!

thanks for the pointer...I'll check it out.

I'm interested as well, could you pass along any info if you find a good supplier/price?

Seeing as you're just over in Issaquah...I'm finding most of my google searching leads me to outlets for the brand Norwesco, and Washougal is one of their distribution points. Here's an example of what I'm looking at: http://www.tank-depot.com/productdetails.aspx?part=TN3169IC

I've figured out that shipping to my office (rather than my residence) reduces the freight charge...from $131 to $84. And when I run the Freight calculator on that website...it quotes me $84 for up to 3 200 gallon tanks.

So if the ~$200 for the tank price doesn't scare you...maybe we could split the shipping to Bellevue?

Just a thought.

Back